Choosing Your Political Party Comes Down To One Word

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Life.

1. For clarity, rather than agreement, a definition of term: central to the political divide is the view of human life.
Which party is for life, and which party demands the "right" to slaughter innocent human beings?

Infanticide now mainstream Democrat policy.

"Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills"
Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills

"Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’
The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”
Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

The Democrats are true to their forebears:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

2. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.
The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

"New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"
New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

"Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

3. "The Left’s Solution Is Always Death
The so-called progressives’ latest proposition to solving poverty is medically assisted suicide and abortion.
Where does the value of human life come from? Does it come from common sense? The government? Natural law? As podcast host Spencer Klavan often points out, understanding where ideas such as human rights and human value come from is essential when addressing social issues in the culture war.

4. ...Klavan traces the origin of the idea that life has intrinsic value, and with value comes rights. If you believe the Declaration of Independence is correct, then you believe your rights come from God. God-given rights stem from Judeo-Christian values. In Genesis 1:27-28, after creating man, God declares that mankind is made in his image. And because humans are image bearers, God commands us to be fruitful and multiply (i.e., be life givers).

5. God also demands in Genesis 9:6, “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man his blood will be shed; for in His own image God has made mankind.” This shows the depravity of taking a human life and depriving him of his right to live out his image bearing. This is where the idea of the sanctity of life comes from. But as we have found to our great distress, the Left wants to decide what value to put on humanity, all in the name of autonomy. This leads us to our neighbors to the north."

You cannot, with any consistency, vote Democrat, and then pretend to be upset, shocked, furious about 19 children and 2 teachers being slaughtered.

The left uses children as tools for passage of their vile policies.

If they don't have policies that kill them physically, they kill them psychologically, emotionally and then physically often follows.

From the book in question:

“A person may exchange sex or sexual activity for things they need or want, such as food, housing, hormones, drugs, gifts, or other resources,” reads one shocking passage in the book.

Prostitution is “a job like being a store clerk, an architect, or a freelance writer. We all, unfortunately, have to do work to make a living. Some of us hate our jobs and some of us love them–the same goes for those who do sex work. Sadly, sex work is generally misunderstood,” the book states.

About stephanie Guido and her associate.

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office did not responded to a request for the police report, although the officer the teacher spoke to pledged to look into the matter.

On the recording, Deputy Jamie Holben — a former School Resource Officer for the middle school— notes that the school is in a rough neighborhood where detectives have reason to believe child trafficking has occurred.

staff.png

Guido has been active in political and cultural hot-button issues. In 2017, Guido told the Human Rights Campaign she was canvassing for votes for a transgender Democrat political candidate. “I felt like I was actually making an impact in politics — which has always felt impenetrable in the past. It was so rewarding to get to go out and interact with other voters in a positive way,” she said.

Earlier this month, she used Facebook to raise money for abortions.

The school’s other librarian, Lisa Buffi, created a 17-page list of “LGBTQ+ Books” for children, such as “a picture book with rhyming text that encourages boys and girls to ignore common gender stereotypes,” one about a boy who transfers to a new school and begins life as a girl, and others called “The Bride Was A Boy,” “Boy Meets Boy,” and “Being Jazz: My Life As A (Transgender) Teen.”

list.jpg

She also appealed to outside donors to purchase books such as “Ghost Boy,” and promoted an effort by a gay group to donate books to the library.

Last edited:
I don't belong to a political party.

It was definitely a choice, though.

I did say "vote Democrat."

There are many registered Democrats who will not vote Democrat in the near future.

Trend continued in April of more Dems switching to GOP - The ...​

https://thenevadaindependent.com › Articles

May 5, 2022 — More than two-and-a-half times as many Democrats changed their party registrations to Republican in Nevada during December, according to figures from the ...

You cannot, with any consistency, vote Democrat, and then pretend to be upset, shocked, furious about 19 children and 2 teachers being slaughtered.

That's the most ignorant thing you've ever said.

Let me ask you: Do you support the right to abortion in cases of incest or rape, or when the life of the mother is in jeopardy?

Life.

1. For clarity, rather than agreement, a definition of term: central to the political divide is the view of human life.
Which party is for life, and which party demands the "right" to slaughter innocent human beings?

"Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’
The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”
Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

2. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

The so-called progressives’ latest proposition to solving poverty is medically assisted suicide and abortion.
Where does the value of human life come from? Does it come from common sense? The government? Natural law? As podcast host Spencer Klavan often points out, understanding where ideas such as human rights and human value come from is essential when addressing social issues in the culture war.

4. ...Klavan traces the origin of the idea that life has intrinsic value, and with value comes rights. If you believe the Declaration of Independence is correct, then you believe your rights come from God. God-given rights stem from Judeo-Christian values. In Genesis 1:27-28, after creating man, God declares that mankind is made in his image. And because humans are image bearers, God commands us to be fruitful and multiply (i.e., be life givers).

5. God also demands in Genesis 9:6, “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man his blood will be shed; for in His own image God has made mankind.” This shows the depravity of taking a human life and depriving him of his right to live out his image bearing. This is where the idea of the sanctity of life comes from. But as we have found to our great distress, the Left wants to decide what value to put on humanity, all in the name of autonomy. This leads us to our neighbors to the north."

Repubs have done nothing to protect children in schools because it would cost more money and the GOP refuses to allocate more funds to protect children. Abortion is utulized by all not just one party member.

Repubs have done nothing to protect children in schools because it would cost more money and the GOP refuses to allocate more funds to protect children. Abortion is utulized by all not just one party member.

leftist lie. The Repunks have wanted to harden these targets...and get these pervs out of schools.>THAT is what parents are trying to do in the face of leftist politicians categorizing them as Terrorists. HOW STUPID and wrong headed is that. If you get this perversion out of schools that would be a good start in stopping this shit. And youve got freakin' nerve criticizing the right when your side wants to kill these children before they make it out of the womb. you want to euthanize the elderly to get them OUT OF YOUR WAY. Your side sends money overseas to protect others borders and finance their abortions. Spreading evil around the world..the goal fo the left.

“You cannot, with any consistency, vote Democrat, and then pretend to be upset, shocked, furious about 19 children and 2 teachers being slaughtered.”

The epitome of sophistry in one sentence….

moonloon said:
Let me ask you: Do you support the right to abortion in cases of incest or rape, or when the life of the mother is in jeopardy?

THAT is between the mother and her doctor NOT in the realm of the federal gov't funding of Planned butcherhood.

Watch how deftly I destroy you:

Sen. Schumer slams Republicans for blocking gun restrictions after ...news.yahoo.com› sen-schumer-slams-republicans-blocking-150100065.html
The powerful Democrat accused GOP lawmakers on Wednesday of being in the “vise-like grip” of the National Rifle Association and blocking common-sense measures that could prevent more massacres like...

But Democrats are gleeful about over 1200 innocent human beings they slaughter every single week:

CDCs Abortion Surveillance System FAQs | CDC​

https://www.cdc.gov › reproductivehealth › data_stats

Abortion Surveillance 2019 Among 48 reporting areas with data each year during 2010–2019, in 2019, a total of 625,346 abortions were reported, the abortion ...

Now, you dunce......did you get your check in to Planned Slaughterhood yet?????

They'll send you the new bumper sticker....."Kill you kid.....Ask me how!"

Do you support the right to abortion in cases of incest or rape, or when the life of the mother is in jeopardy?

Democrats demand the "right" to kill babies.

At recent hearings, Democrat Raskin was attempting to pin down Catherine Foster, asking "is it your aim to ban all abortions, including cases of rape and incest."

She calmly knocks him cold with one question:

Answer the question, you gormless idiot: would you ban abortions with rape or incest exceptions?

Watch how deftly I destroy you:

You've destroyed nothing, you ignorant gash. All you did was fail to answer a very simple question:

Are you in favor of allowing "choice" when it comes to rape or incest or when the life of the mother is in jeopardy?

Nothing Chuck Schumer says, or anyone else for that matter, means dick, because I'm asking YOU. I'm soliciting YOUR opinion.

I'm not talking about the NRA or school shootings anything else. I'm asking whether you are in favor of allowing choice in the case of rape, incest or when the mother's life is in jeopardy.

Any thing more than a "yes" or a "no" is nothing more that you demonstrating that you're a fucking coward who's afraid to go on record...

Democrats demand the "right" to kill babies.

At recent hearings, Democrat Raskin was attempting to pin down Catherine Foster, asking "is it your aim to ban all abortions, including cases of rape and incest."

She calmly knocks him cold with one question:

Answer the question, you gormless idiot: would you ban abortions with rape or incest exceptions?

I see.

So you want me to answer your question when you've proven to be a complete failure at answering mine?

You obviously think more highly of yourself than anyone else does.

If you answer my question, with your own thoughts and opinion, as opposed to link after link, I will respond in kind.

I still hold that you're nothing but a cowardly gash who's afraid to admit she'd allow for choice in those instances.

Prove me wrong...

You've destroyed nothing, you ignorant gash. All you did was fail to answer a very simple question:

Are you in favor of allowing "choice" when it comes to rape or incest or when the life of the mother is in jeopardy?

Nothing Chuck Schumer says, or anyone else for that matter, means dick, because I'm asking YOU. I'm soliciting YOUR opinion.

I'm not talking about the NRA or school shootings anything else. I'm asking whether you are in favor of allowing choice in the case of rape, incest or when the mother's life is in jeopardy.

Any thing more than a "yes" or a "no" is nothing more that you demonstrating that you're a fucking coward who's afraid to go on record...

Every time.....this is the language when they have been pulverized.

Here I am slappin’ you around like a school girl at a Taliban picnic.

And exactly what I predicted......when they can't answer, and embarrassed.....this is the languge one should expect.

Every time.....this is the language when they have been pulverized.

Here I am slappin’ you around like a school girl at a Taliban picnic.

And exactly what I predicted......when they can't answer, and embarrassed.....this is the languge one should expect.

Translation: I cannot answer the question because it’s easier to change the subject….

Life.

And the word is CRAZY!..which is what you get when you choose Republican. Between what the party has become and what both the party and ideology attached to it has FAILED to do for the average American over the last four decades, no one should vote Republican.

Forum List

Back