Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
from Taste of Home Magazine

To Die For! And I don't even like cookie dough stuff. I tried it because my husband does, and I'm oh-so-glad I did!

Crust
1 1/2 c. chocolate wafer crumbs
3T. sugar
1/4 c. sugar
*Combine and press into bottom of greased 9" springform pan. Bake at 350 for 10 min.

Filling
3 pkgs (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
3 eggs
1 c. (or 8 oz.) sour cream
1/2 t. vanilla
*Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs. Beat on low until just combined. Add sour cream and vanilla. Beat until just blended. Pour half over hot crust.

Cookie Dough
1/4 c. butter or margarine, softened
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 T. water
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 c. mini semisweet choc. chips, divided
*Cream butter and sugars on med speed for 3 min. Add water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in 1 c. choc chips. Drop by teaspoonsful over cream cheese filling. Pour remaining cream cheese filling over cookie dough, completely covering dough.
*Bake at 350 for 45-55 min or until center is almost set. (Don't overcook, but don't undercook, either! This is the secret to yummy cheesecake!)
*Cool on a wire rack 10 min. Run knife around edge to loosen. Sprinkle with remaining choc chips (I usually add more than 1/2 c.) Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
*Call paramedics to stand by as you enjoy!

mom4 said:

To Die For! And I don't even like cookie dough stuff. I tried it because my husband does, and I'm oh-so-glad I did!

Crust
3T. sugar
1/4 c. sugar
*Combine and press into bottom of greased 9" springform pan. Bake at 350 for 10 min.

Filling
1 c. sugar
3 eggs
1/2 t. vanilla
*Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs. Beat on low until just combined. Add sour cream and vanilla. Beat until just blended. Pour half over hot crust.

Cookie Dough
1/4 c. sugar
1 T. water
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c. flour
*Cream butter and sugars on med speed for 3 min. Add water and vanilla. Gradually add flour. Stir in 1 c. choc chips. Drop by teaspoonsful over cream cheese filling. Pour remaining cream cheese filling over cookie dough, completely covering dough.
*Bake at 350 for 45-55 min or until center is almost set. (Don't overcook, but don't undercook, either! This is the secret to yummy cheesecake!)
*Cool on a wire rack 10 min. Run knife around edge to loosen. Sprinkle with remaining choc chips (I usually add more than 1/2 c.) Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.

I am going to have to try this! Sounds wonderful...

mom4 said:

Crust
3T. sugar
1/4 c. sugar

Filling
1 c. sugar
3 eggs
1/2 t. vanilla

Cookie Dough
1/4 c. sugar
1 T. water
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c. flour

Is there somewhere I can buy this? I don't bake....ever....... and I want it. :D

Said1 said:
Is there somewhere I can buy this? I don't bake....ever....... and I want it. :D

So that's how you burnt the kitchen floor?

Said1 said:
No. If you must know, it was a cigarette. And no, I was not cooking at the time!

Tsk, tsk. :laugh: We need a smilie with a chef's hat.

-=d=- said:
The Lord Compells Thee...get the behind me!!

:(

Craps to Atkins...I wish I could eat stuff like that.

I know and am perfectly sure on the authority of the Lord Jesus that no food, in and of itself, is wrong to eat. ---Romans 14:14a

Go ahead, -=d=-, live a little! :wine:

mom4 said:
I know and am perfectly sure on the authority of the Lord Jesus that no food, in and of itself, is wrong to eat. ---Romans 14:14a

Go ahead, -=d=-, live a little! :wine:

I can't. If I break the diet, i'll be through. You don't know the contempt I feel for my body...if I go off and 'cheat', i'll only feel that much worse later.

:D

heh

-=d=- said:
I can't. If I break the diet, i'll be through. You don't know the contempt I feel for my body...if I go off and 'cheat', i'll only feel that much worse later.

heh

And you know, being off the "stuff" for awhile will make you feel horrible when you do fall off the wagoooon! Bloated, sick and guilty. :cry: Don't do it D!!!

-=d=- said:

heh

I know how it is.

-=d=- said:
The Lord Compells Thee...get the behind me!!

:(

Craps to Atkins...I wish I could eat stuff like that.

You can - you just have to low carb it. :D

Forum List

Back