Chip Roy endorses DeSantis

Either one would be fine...along with a few others.

Unless Trump is removed from contention by his own legal problems, he will be the nominee. Having a lock on 25% of he primary electorate is sufficient.

But no Republican can win unless it is Trump, or unless he has Trump's full-throated endorsement.

Colonel Sanders knows what's up.

There isn't a Republican on the national stage that I would now vote for.

Unlike back in the day when you had integrity and voted for Dubya and the Iraq War and the Patriot Act and all the other nonsense that got us into this mess to begin with.

Thank goodness for people with sound/sober judgment who don't just react/obey to the "NEWS".

Unlike back in the day when you had integrity and voted for Dubya and the Iraq War and the Patriot Act and all the other nonsense that got us into this mess to begin with.

Thank goodness for people with sound/sober judgment who don't just react/obey to the "NEWS".

Trumps judgement (just print more money) got us trillions deeper in debt and reauthorized FISA, Patriot act and the NDAA. LoL

There isn't a Republican on the national stage that I would now vote for. They're nothing but a bunch of spineless cowards who sold this this Country down the river for Trump, a corrupt criminal conman.
You wouldn't vote for a gutless POS "republican" like Mittens Romney....In fact, it's freaks like you were out of your minds about how much of a right wing lunatic he was a mere decade ago.

You're fooling nobody, moonbaat.

Trumps judgement (just print more money) got us trillions deeper in debt and reauthorized FISA, Patriot act and the NDAA. LoL

The cast majority of that was Ice Cream Joe.

Don't get me wrong: Trump wasn't perfect.

But we wouldn't have World War 3, massive inflation, open borders - and record educational breakdown, if MAGA was still steering the ship.

And that's a fact.

You wouldn't vote for a gutless POS "republican" like Mittens Romney....In fact, it's freaks like you were out of your minds about how much of a right wing lunatic he was a mere decade ago.

You're fooling nobody, moonbaat.

Fuckin emotional damage.

The cast majority of that was Ice Cream Joe.

Don't get me wrong: Trump wasn't perfect.

But we wouldn't have World War 3, massive inflation, open borders - and record educational breakdown, if MAGA was still steering the ship.

And that's a fact.

The inflation was coming regardless of who was president. That's something that Trump helped to create, along with covid.
We still don't have WW3.
The border thing, we agree on.
The education thing has been breaking down for a while now.

I'm sorry, Trump created COVID??

Joy Reid, is that you?

No, Trump allowed almost all the spending (only vetoing) one spending bill in 4 years. Which was going to ring inflation rates up. Add that to the effects of covid on our economy, and we have 8% inflation rate.

Add that to the effects of covid on our economy, and we have 8% inflation rate.

Yet another line that gives you away, Commie.

And to think: All you had to do was substitute "covid" with "GOVERNMENT".

But you just couldn't do it, could ya Marx? ;)

I look forward to Trump destroying him while conservatives cheer the execution
Here's the thing...

Trump might very well win the GOP Civil War...

But Trump will not win the general election in November 2024...

"What doth it matter if ye gain the Nomination, if thou loseth the White House?"

Here's the thing...

Trump might very well win the GOP Civil War...

But Trump will not win the general election in November 2024...

"What doth it matter if ye gain the Nomination, if thou loseth the White House?"
Oh I hate Trump, but I have no problem with him scorch earthing the rest of his party

He's just opening the door for when DeSantis declares. There will be a shit-ton of folks walking through it.

I suspect Trump's real support is very shallow......Most of the former Trump Train stalwarts in my AO will be looking to DeSantis, that I do know.

Thing is nobody really likes Trump on a personal level because he's a asshole but he exposed the deep state so now elect someone that can carry on with the best of what Trump did without all the drama.
he didn't expose any deep state either. Pure public relations and lies

You’re in a cult
poopflingGirl.jpg

How is a dirtbag like Trump going to make elections more honest when he tried to overturn an election that he got creamed in?

By spreading more of his deranged lies?

Guess what? If Trump took his loss like a man instead of a spoiled brat on top of his coup attempt he could have waited out the four years, ran again & made his case for reelection. But he was too corrupt & fucked in the head for that. Know who Trump's biggest enemy is? HIMSELF!
We’re so far beyond your sad Bad Orange Man derangement. Trump should have had DIJ and CISA staffed with honest people who would have caught the democrat rats in their Big Steal. I mean Krebs? Barr? Ridiculous!

Trump is part of the problem. He went along with the Steal by pretending democrats were honest and could be trusted

Forum List

Back