Chip Roy endorses DeSantis

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
WOW, this man has some gonads. I'm glad to see him do something that all of us fiscal conservatives are wanting. His FB and Twitter is getting hammered by Trumpbots. None the less, someone needed to do it. I'm just hoping others have the backbone to walk away from Trump. Otherwise, if Trump gets the nomination, the dems are sure to win the White House.
DeSantis appeals to Republicans, moderates, independents and even some moderate democrats. The only ones that he don't appeal to are radical leftist and Trump radicals.

Chip Roy preemptively endorses Ron DeSantis for president

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) offered a preemptive endorsement of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, even though the potential presidential contender has not yet announced an official bid for the White House.

“The next President of the United States must be a vibrant and energetic leader with the faith, vision, and courage to chart a new course,” Roy said in an email to supporters from his campaign account on Wednesday.

“America needs a leader who will truly defend her and empower the people against the destructive force of unrestrained government and corporate excess, profligate spending, and woke cultural indoctrination.”

“That leader is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis,” Roy said.
1679000310744.jpeg

He's just opening the door for when DeSantis declares. There will be a shit-ton of folks walking through it.

I suspect Trump's real support is very shallow......Most of the former Trump Train stalwarts in my AO will be looking to DeSantis, that I do know.

Thing is nobody really likes Trump on a personal level because he's a asshole but he exposed the deep state so now elect someone that can carry on with the best of what Trump did without all the drama.

He's just opening the door for when DeSantis declares. There will be a shit-ton of folks walking through it.

I suspect Trump's real support is very shallow......Most of the former Trump Train stalwarts in my AO will be looking to DeSantis, that I do know.

Thing is nobody really likes Trump on a personal level because he's a asshole but he exposed the deep state so now elect someone that can carry on with the best of what Trump did without all the drama.

Trump supporters couldn't walk away from him because the left is just so freaking horrible. They had no place else to go. But when DeSantis tosses his hat in, you're right, a shit ton is going to walk through that door because now they have an actual conservative to support. Not just someone who identifies as one.

The choices
The guy who actual cut and eliminated taxes.
Or the guy who cut taxes and eliminated tax deductions, so that the governments income was the same.

The guy who knows and speaks about the downfalls of borrowing and printing money. And how it helps create inflation.
Or the guy who says "We can just print more money."

When Trump backed McCarthy and buddied up with Graham, you'd think he would've lost a lot of support. But like I said, they didn't have anyone to turn to. So now, if they stick with Trump, they're just dumb. (and loyal)

WOW, this man has some gonads. I'm glad to see him do something that all of us fiscal conservatives are wanting. His FB and Twitter is getting hammered by Trumpbots. None the less, someone needed to do it. I'm just hoping others have the backbone to walk away from Trump. Otherwise, if Trump gets the nomination, the dems are sure to win the White House.
DeSantis appeals to Republicans, moderates, independents and even some moderate democrats. The only ones that he don't appeal to are radical leftist and Trump radicals.

Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) offered a preemptive endorsement of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, even though the potential presidential contender has not yet announced an official bid for the White House.

“The next President of the United States must be a vibrant and energetic leader with the faith, vision, and courage to chart a new course,” Roy said in an email to supporters from his campaign account on Wednesday.

“America needs a leader who will truly defend her and empower the people against the destructive force of unrestrained government and corporate excess, profligate spending, and woke cultural indoctrination.”

View attachment 766390
I look forward to Trump destroying him while conservatives cheer the execution

DeSantis doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination. He may get away with his bully act & his anti woke bullshit down in Florida but it won't work on the national stage. He's as phony as the day is long & a first class bullshit artist. He better come up with something better then his scripted boilerplate speeches which are nothing but word salad aimed to impress dummies who don't know any better.

View attachment 766390
I support Trump. If he takes the primaries, I will support him in the general. Happily.

DeSantis doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination. He may get away with his bully act & his anti woke bullshit down in Florida but it won't work on the national stage. He's as phony as the day is long & a first class bullshit artist. He better come up with something better than his scripted boilerplate speeches which are nothing but word salad aimed to impress dummies who don't know any better.
On the other hand, if DeSantis gets the GOP nod, I’ll happily support him.

Not sure how any Republican beats the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team. They elected Biden, Fetterman and Sinaloa Cartel gal Katie Hobbs in AZ. What's the plan? Get out the vote?

Trump had a PERFECT opportunity to make elections more honest and secure. I have no good answer or defense for him. If the Titanic were going to sail again, you'd want a Capitan who would avoid icebergs, same way I want a Republican President who will stop the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team from cheating

View attachment 766390
DeSantis is a Trojan horse.

Ivy Leauers in general, and Yalies in particular, are spook shit.

For all his faults, and there a fuck-ton of them, Trump wasn't the one causing all the drama.

DeSantis doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination. He may get away with his bully act & his anti woke bullshit down in Florida but it won't work on the national stage. He's as phony as the day is long & a first class bullshit artist. He better come up with something better then his scripted boilerplate speeches which are nothing but word salad aimed to impress dummies who don't know any better.

Speaking of word salads? Why don't you just say "Trump is my lord and savior and I want him to be chancellor."

Not sure how any Republican beats the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team. They elected Biden, Fetterman and Sinaloa Cartel gal Katie Hobbs in AZ. What's the plan? Get out the vote?

Trump had a PERFECT opportunity to make elections more honest and secure. I have no good answer or defense for him. If the Titanic were going to sail again, you'd want a Capitan who would avoid icebergs, same way I want a Republican President who will stop the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team from cheating
How is a dirtbag like Trump going to make elections more honest when he tried to overturn an election that he got creamed in?

By spreading more of his deranged lies?

Guess what? If Trump took his loss like a man instead of a spoiled brat on top of his coup attempt he could have waited out the four years, ran again & made his case for reelection. But he was too corrupt & fucked in the head for that. Know who Trump's biggest enemy is? HIMSELF!

Speaking of word salads? Why don't you just say "Trump is my lord and savior and I want him to be chancellor."
He ain't my "lord & saviour, fool. If it was up to me he would have been indicted months ago.

DeSantis is a Trojan horse.

Ivy Leauers in general, and Yalies in particular, are spook shit.

Who has an awesome record of cutting and eliminating taxes. Creating a surplus.

You're options: Someone who's eliminated and cut taxes.
Or the guy who cut taxes, but also eliminated tax deductions. Making it revenue neutral to the governments income.

The guy who understands how borrowing, printing and spending more than the government takes in is a bad thing. And that it creates inflation.
Or the guy who doesn't understand any of this and says "We can just print more money."

Trump, the King of Debt.
DeSantis, the King of Surplus.

How is a dirtbag like Trump going to make elections more honest when he tried to overturn an election that he got creamed in?

By spreading more of his deranged lies?

Guess what? If Trump took his loss like a man instead of a spoiled brat on top of his coup attempt he could have waited out the four years, ran again & made his case for reelection. But he was too corrupt & fucked in the head for that. Know who Trump's biggest enemy is? HIMSELF!
RubberRoom3.gif

He ain't my "lord & saviour, fool. If it was up to me he would have been indicted months ago.

Oh sorry, you sounded like a Trumpbot for a seconds. My guess is (now) that you're a democrat and wouldn't even vote for Hillary if she was a republican.

Am I right or am I right or am I right?

Who has an awesome record of cutting and eliminating taxes. Creating a surplus.

You're options: Someone who's eliminated and cut taxes.
Or the guy who cut taxes, but also eliminated tax deductions. Making it revenue neutral to the governments income.

The guy who understands how borrowing, printing and spending more than the government takes in is a bad thing. And that it creates inflation.
Or the guy who doesn't understand any of this and says "We can just print more money."

Trump, the King of Debt.
DeSantis, the King of Surplus.
Heard the same crap about too many "republicans" to count.

I don't trust DeSantis.

Oh sorry, you sounded like a Trumpbot for a seconds. My guess is (now) that you're a democrat and wouldn't even vote for Hillary if she was a republican.

Am I right or am I right or am I right?
There isn't a Republican on the national stage that I would now vote for. They're nothing but a bunch of spineless cowards who sold this this Country down the river for Trump, a corrupt criminal conman.

Either one would be fine...along with a few others.

Unless Trump is removed from contention by his own legal problems, he will be the nominee. Having a lock on 25% of he primary electorate is sufficient.

But no Republican can win unless it is Trump, or unless he has Trump's full-throated endorsement.

View attachment 766390

I'm down.

But everyone take a deep breath and remember Ron ain't runnin.....yet.

Ultimately, I would love a Don/Ron ticket. ;)

Forum List

Back