Chip Roy endorses DeSantis

Yet another line that gives you away, Commie.

And to think: All you had to do was substitute "covid" with "GOVERNMENT".

But you just couldn't do it, could ya Marx? ;)

It doesn't give nothing away. There were lock downs and thousands put out of business because of this so called pandemic. That hurt the economy.

Who on earth is Chip Roy? :dunno:

He's a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Not a fake conservative like Trump, Graham and McConnell.

One of the few who have a 100% liberty score.
He's not loyal to Trump. But he is careful to not step on the Trumpbots toes. Well, not until he endorsed DeSantis.

We’re so far beyond your sad Bad Orange Man derangement. Trump should have had DIJ and CISA staffed with honest people who would have caught the democrat rats in their Big Steal. I mean Krebs? Barr? Ridiculous!

Trump is part of the problem. He went along with the Steal by pretending democrats were honest and could be trusted
Riiiiight.

You wouldn't vote for a gutless POS "republican" like Mittens Romney....In fact, it's freaks like you were out of your minds about how much of a right wing lunatic he was a mere decade ago.

You're fooling nobody, moonbaat.
You voted for Romney a decade ago so who do you think you're bullshitting? You hate Romney because he doesn't bow to your orange god. So go find yourself another whipping boy & someone else for your hero worship. Trump's days are numbered. And like most fucks like Trump who think they're invincible & above the law- his downfall is his own doing. He just can't help himself.

You voted for Romney a decade ago so who do you think you're bullshitting? You hate Romney because he doesn't bow to your orange god. So go find yourself another whipping boy & someone else for your hero worship. Trump's days are numbered. And like most fucks like Trump who think they're invincible & above the law- his downfall is his own doing. He just can't help himself.
Haven't voted since 2000, for Harry Browne, crackpot.

Romney is exactly the kind of wormy, priciple-free, wind sock that made Trump possible.

Haven't voted since 2000, for Harry Browne, crackpot.

Romney is exactly the kind of wormy, priciple-free, wind sock that made Trump possible.
Yea, but he's never tried to overthrow the federal govt. like your boy did, has he moron?

On the other hand, if DeSantis gets the GOP nod, I’ll happily support him.
This should be the automatic, reflexive response of every conservative and patriot. It's almost literally insane for anyone who opposes the Left to have any other position.

Note that there were plenty of Leftists who hated Biden, and even some who hated the Democrats regardless of who they nominated, even Bernie -- but in the last election, almost ALL of them, even the most extreme far leftists, supported Biden. I'm talking about open revolutionary Marxists who, until 2020, would have drunk suphuric acid before voting Democrat. These people are not stupid. Neither should we be.

This should be the automatic, reflexive response of every conservative and patriot. It's almost literally insane for anyone who opposes the Left to have any other position.

Note that there were plenty of Leftists who hated Biden, and even some who hated the Democrats regardless of who they nominated, even Bernie -- but in the last election, almost ALL of them, even the most extreme far leftists, supported Biden. I'm talking about open revolutionary Marxists who, until 2020, would have drunk suphuric acid before voting Democrat. These people are not stupid. Neither should we be.

Allow me to correct you on something. "This should be automatic, reflexive response of every "republican."
Republicans and conservatives are NOT the same thing. Chip Roy, Thomas Massie & Mike Less are conservatives.
Trump, McConnell and Romney are just republicans who only identify as conservatives.

Forum List

Back