Ron DeSantis is not ready for Prime Time

7bcm0h.jpg

FpCdD8pXgBMa5Aj.jpg

Awaken with one of my imaginary migraines which some of the Canadian undercovers on here say I diont suffer from...GOP are going ro need to find an old school Texas GOP. a GHWB tyle who can also address pressing domestic issies such as your border and abuses by foreign govt. I doin't see it happeing and it woild probably be for naught anyways as Dems are winning in 2024.

Awaken with one of my imaginary migraines which some of the Canadian undercovers on here say I diont suffer from...GOP are going ro need to find an old school Texas GOP. a GHWB tyle who can also address pressing domestic issies such as your border and abuses by foreign govt. I doin't see it happeing and it woild probably be for naught anyways as Dems are winning in 2024.
The smartest thing Republicans could do would be just to lose decisively in 2024 while cleaning out the MAGA trash. Come back strong in 2026 with a Senate slate of candidates that want to help solve America's problems. They could transform their party and come up big.

The smartest thing Republicans could do would be just to lose decisively in 2024 while cleaning out the MAGA trash. Come back strong in 2026 with a Senate slate of candidates that want to help solve America's problems. They could transform their party and come up big.
Well MAGA won't be going away because of the absolute refusal y politicians to embrace ANY smart policies of Trumps simply in their eforts to "get him". All this admin had to do was objectiveoy maintain basic Trump policies on the border and other decisions that Americans supported. Instead it was baxk to "my party is in powerr, lets tear down ANYTHING my predecessor did, even if it made sense". Coupled with the J6 Committee, the.Establisment gave MAGA life, it need not even be called MAGA. It will be a force for years, self induced as it were.

Well MAGA won't be going away because of the absolute refusal y politicians to embrace ANY smart policies of Trumps simply in their eforts to "get him". All this admin had to do was objectiveoy maintain basic Trump policies on the border and other decisions that Americans supported. Instead it was baxk to "my party is in powerr, lets tear down ANYTHING my predecessor did, even if it made sense". Coupled with the J6 Committee, the.Establisment gave MAGA life, it need not even be called MAGA. It will be a force for years, self induced as it were.
Which smart Trump policies?

This is about Meatball Ron running for POTUS without announcing he's running for POTUS. Florida law says you have to resign as governor once you declare that you're running for POTUS. Ron Sanctimonious has been hauling in presidential money, traveling around the country. Trump actually has a point.

The guy is also owned by Putin and anyone that realizes reality is pointing it out. We're very fucked if we don't defeat both Trump and creepsantist in 2024!
Putin is a nationalist. Nationalism is a word usurped to mean ad things y the globalist shills and people like you fall for it. Putin is not a nice man at times. His nation was interfered with y the then globalists in the early 20th century as they removed the Czars and installed Communism. Keeping a watch on Russia and having a capable defense is prudent. Taking any buffer room from her is stupid. There is a lot more to this. And the financial corruption of the powerful is part and parcel of it.

Seems like every grand gesture that Meatball Ron attempts falls through. His stunt with Disney ended up costing Florida taxpayers millions, Every one of those ex cons he had arrested and charged with voter fraud hve been found innocent. Several of the bills he passed have been held up in court over constitutional issues. Has he actually accomplished anything, other than showing how he trying to out-trump trump?

Every Republican Senator is criticizing and ridiculing him for his know-nothing remark about Ukraine.

Seeing how the US had a president, in Trump, who knew NOTHING about foreign affairs at all, tried to destroy all the alliances, bigged up the dictators all the time....

Literally trying to attack de Santis for being Trump, in order to get Trump back. How freaking bizarre?

Forum List

Back