Chinese State Media Calls Biden Admin 'Most Incapable' in U.S. History Amid Taiwan Tension

What wins have you had since then? Actually what wins has the US had since then?

Stimulus....done.
Infrastructure...done.
Vaccines...distributed to all who want to take them.
Afghanistan...done.
Stock Market...record highs
Adding jobs each month.
Normalcy being returned.

Bad news for you.
Good news for us.

This is the part where you try to tell us that all of the tings you used to hang your hat on as successes under your blob are no longer successes....

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
When you consider the democrats hated Trump and Pelosi impeached him twice, the FBI and DOJ broke the law trying to prove Trump committed “crimes” such as colluding with Putin to defeat Hillary and the mainstream media was totally against Trump 24/7 — the fact that Trump lost the 2020 election is not surprising.

Trump also is often obnoxious and voters like a President who acts like a nice guy. Joe Biden fit that bill.

Unfortunately Joe seems to be in the early stages of dementia. Plus while Trump occasionally lied Joe Biden has a LONG career of lying. The also seems to be proof that the Bidens have profited from selling Joe’s influence as VP for cash all over the world.

For now we are stuck with Joe but perhaps we can help limit his power and the damage he can do to our nation in the Midterm and 2024 elections. (Of course that assumes these elections are not rigged and we should make damn sure they are not.)

The Very Long List Of the Many Times Joe Biden's Been Caught In Major Lies | 710 WOR | Mark Simone

306-232. Unimpeachable landslide.

The good news is that she's still retired. What I was getting at is that a poster thought it an achievement to defeat TRUMP!. I merely pointed out that he defeated his opponent before losing himself.

The good news is that she's still retired. What I was getting at is that a poster thought it an achievement to defeat TRUMP!. I merely pointed out that he defeated his opponent before losing himself.

I have no idea what you're talking about. That makes two of us.

How long are the democrats going to obsess over the guy who is NOT president anymore?
Until something positive happens that they don't need to deflect onto him. Then all of a sudden it becomes Quid Pro's thing.

The "worthless" beat the holy shit out of the blob...what does that say about the blob?
It says what I have said all this time and Trump was a horrible candidate.

Now what does it say about Hillary and her inability to beat someone like Trump but Biden could and if Trump does run in 2024 and does win what does that say about Biden and his weak ability to unite even his own political party?

Forum List

Back