Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

This “Fox Business” article is one of the dumbest pieces of shit ever to grace the business pages of any prominent media organization!

I read the business press carefully and follow banking news. This article literally makes no sense if you read it, provides no useful facts, and is filled with absurd slanders toward an American bank and Chinese Americans.

Looked at objectively it is hard to see how it has anything at all to do with allegations against the sleazeball Hunter Biden, let alone the President.

P.S. Those who “agreed” with the OP article are merely agreeing with a steaming pile of racist political dog shit.

Donald Trump has a bank account in China. He has to so he can pay taxes to China for the business he conducts there.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!
Hey dumbfuck, paying taxes on your businesses there isn’t the same as getting paid by the CCP for doing, well, nothing. Retard. Idiot. Moron.

Obama...Cinton...?

Clinton even tried to sell Red China missiles.

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.

Oh, wait, I was completely wrong. He actually did sell Red China the means to kill millions of Americans. My bad.

But, as always, a Republican led the way.

Hearings of the 105th Congress​

Since the Reagan Administration's decision in September 1988 to allow U.S.-built satellites to be launched from China, Members of Congress periodically have expressed concerns about the implications for U.S. national security. After the press reports in April 1998 on Loral and Hughes, the 105th Congress held a number of open and closed hearings to examine the allegations of corporate misconduct and weaknesses in U.S. policy, including those by the following committees.

Last edited:
I did not tell you how you feel
I gave you facts which impede your feelings
I cannot comment on how you think because you don’t think
From post 117.

"You are in vigorous denial because you feel he should have been charged."

Also, I have stated many times, I don't think Trump should be charged for lying about his Chinese bank account, Ivanka's patents or all his money from china.

You're not very good at this are you?

Perhaps you should read more and post less so you can learn from your betters?

That's great and good to see, that Hunter didn't sue to stop the bank from revealing them, like Trump did with his bank, and his lawsuits that delayed it for years!
Hunter did not have time to sue. The Chinese bank turned the documents freely.

Sure. As long as it's legal.

Any other president get paid money or have bank accounts in China?

What happened to them?
he’s been prosecuted for years by the demafasict party.

just curious what business was xiden doing in china? trump organization was trying to build a hotel

he’s been prosecuted for years by the demafasict party.

just curious what business was xiden doing in china? trump organization was trying to build a hotel

Exactly. What could Joe Biden with an unremarkable tax return void of Chinese ventures possibly be doing for China?

They probably pay the Biden's so well because of their good looks & charm. Nothing to see here.

Legitimate business dealings, unlike the CHICOMS paying Biden's son, who has absolutely no expertise in the field of energy. You don't think that's odd? You're not very observant, are you?

Same with Hunter's escapades in Ukraine, and the same when the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow gave him a couple million dollars.
The only difference is China got his man! Biden!

Right, but attorneys sure do and politics too, am I right. Yep.
Attorneys do what they can, within the law, to get their clients a victory. That is their job.

The case will be based on testimony and evidence that nobody but the jury has seen. Your entire assessment is based on speculation.

It's a bad look to answer your own question. Just saying.

Forum List

Back