Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

1) your link said rona resort that wanted to pay the trump org for their brand
$500 million, for a Trump brand not worth $50?
…doesn’t even say the deal went throu
That's even worse.
2) the bank records prove transactions
So, where are they?
Doing a Carlson?

3) yes and xiden is president amd was vp…what were or are the xiden family doing for this money?
YOU tell me.

$500 million, for a Trump brand not worth $50?

That's even worse.

So, where are they?
Doing a Carlson?

YOU tell me.

1) maybe to you, but not to others…like this resort
2) why?
3)um the US Congress…have you ignored the news? oh sorry your cult only lets you entertain propaganda
4) to me it’s obvious….selling influence and classified documents he had been stealing since he was a senator….but we will find out the truth during the oversight investigations

And he got what he wanted, from you..... Bravo! Are ya happy? Trump is.....
'B...b....but Trump....'

Weak President Biden is running things ... or his puppet masters / China is...

And I would say China is very happy with the Bidens.

Obviously not true since I specifically stated in this thread that Trump shouldn't be investigated for lying about having a bank account in China, Ivanka's patents or or his payments from China.

Try to keep up.
*Sniff sniff* can you smell that? Fucking BULLSHIT

As soon as it's Biden, "That's all right, I'm cool with that"

As soon as it's Trump, (Scream at sky), "Orange man bad, racist, bigot, fascist", (boohoo, cry, stamp feet, impeach, tampon falls out).

So don't give me that crap.

1) maybe to you, but not to others…like this resort
Sure..............

www.forbes.com › sites › steveolenskiDonald Trump's Real Secret To Riches: Create A Brand And ...

Nov 24, 2015 · Bloomberg’s report estimates Trump's licensing take at between $32 million and $55 million. Trademarking The Trump Name

www.latimes.com › business › la-fi-donald-trumpMost of Trump's merchandising empire has faded - Los Angeles ...

Apr 20, 2018 · In 2009, Trump reported that his licensing partners had sold $215 million worth of Trump-licensed goods worldwide. That ranked him 80th on License Global magazine’s list of the

The grifter won't return that $$$.
3)um the US Congress…have you ignored the news? oh sorry your cult only lets you entertain propaganda
Really?
Comer released a "memorandum".
4) to me it’s obvious….selling influence and classified documents he had been stealing since he was a senator….but we will find out the truth during the oversight investigations
Hopefully.

Sure..............

www.forbes.com › sites › steveolenskiDonald Trump's Real Secret To Riches: Create A Brand And ...

Nov 24, 2015 · Bloomberg’s report estimates Trump's licensing take at between $32 million and $55 million. Trademarking The Trump Name

www.latimes.com › business › la-fi-donald-trumpMost of Trump's merchandising empire has faded - Los Angeles ...

Apr 20, 2018 · In 2009, Trump reported that his licensing partners had sold $215 million worth of Trump-licensed goods worldwide. That ranked him 80th on License Global magazine’s list of the

The grifter won't return that $$$.

Really?
Comer released a "memorandum".

Hopefully.
1) um yeah…so you realize that proves my point? his brand was a cash cow for him
2)was he asked. to return anything? that’s between the resort and the company…i don’t care. what it was though was an actual business deal for a product we can point to…unlike the xidens
3) yes he released a memo so far highlighting the evidence after a dembot leaked misinformation
4) yes i am very hopeful we get to the bottom of this

Yes, for 6 years the Dems did that and I told them they are barking up an empty tree.

And now I am laughing at you morons who made fun of them for 6 years and are now doing the exact same thing they did.

So much fun to watch! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Are you saying something like this shouldn’t be investigated?

How do you know? Did/are Repubs in the house lookimg into it?

Don't you think it's suspicious that Trump said he claimed his china bank account in 2015 but that turned out to be a lie?

The parents Ivanka got? Makes you wonder why Trump was singing praises to Xi around that time.

Biden was likely doing business too.

The Biden's are under no obligation to respond to baseless accusations.

Why would they? Would you believe them?
What was the business?

1) um yeah…so you realize that proves my point? his brand was a cash cow for him
No, it doesn't.

For one license deal, between $32 and $55 million, in Trump's grandest of heydays of grifting.
$215 million for ONE entire year?
2)was he asked. to return anything? that’s between the resort and the company…i don’t care. what it was though was an actual business deal for a product we can point to…unlike the xidens
So..........Rob Walker never had a business in China?
3) yes he released a memo so far highlighting the evidence after a dembot leaked misinformation
WTF?
A "memo" isn't evidence.
It may be...............but only on FOX.
4) yes i am very hopeful we get to the bottom of this

No, it doesn't.

For one license deal, between $32 and $55 million, in Trump's grandest of heydays of grifting.
$215 million for ONE entire year?

So..........Rob Walker never had a business in China?

WTF?
A "memo" isn't evidence.
It may be...............but only on FOX.
1) geez, the $215 loan was to the resort, not to trump, the resort didn't spend their entire loan on a brand....they you know, had to build the resort.
2) what was his business?
3) no, a memo is a memo...this memo outlines some of the evidence they have gathered thus far.
4) you aren't too bright

You just think it’s a waste of time?

I think it will have the same outcome of the investigations into Trump and Hillary and Obama and.....well you get the idea.

But if our lawmakers are wasting their time do this they have less time to pass stupid laws, so I am all for it

1) geez, the $215 loan was to the resort, not to trump, the resort didn't spend their entire loan on a brand....they you know, had to build the resort.
It wasn't $215 million it was $500 million.
$215 million is what the grifter got for his licensing for an entire YEAR.
2) what was his business?
CEFC China Energy (Chinese: 中国华信能源) was a Chinese conglomerate. The company was among the 10 largest private companies in China in 2014.
In 2017, the company was listed as 222 on the Fortune Global 500.

In 2014, the company generated revenue mainly from oil and gas (60%) and financial services (25%).
It also operated in a wide range of other sectors like transport infrastructure, forestry, asset management, hotel management, warehousing services, real estate development and logistics services. A large portion of CEFC's assets were concentrated in overseas markets.
3) no, a memo is a memo...this memo outlines some of the evidence they have gathered thus far.
No, it doesn't.
4) you aren't too bright
See your first comment, moron.

It wasn't $215 million it was $500 million.
$215 million is what the grifter got for his licensing for an entire YEAR.

CEFC China Energy (Chinese: 中国华信能源) was a Chinese conglomerate. The company was among the 10 largest private companies in China in 2014.
In 2017, the company was listed as 222 on the Fortune Global 500.

In 2014, the company generated revenue mainly from oil and gas (60%) and financial services (25%).
It also operated in a wide range of other sectors like transport infrastructure, forestry, asset management, hotel management, warehousing services, real estate development and logistics services. A large portion of CEFC's assets were concentrated in overseas markets.

No, it doesn't.

See your first comment, moron.
1) this is what your link said:
Furthermore, Chinese companies are expected to put up US$500 million – half of the development’s projected budget – putting its success or failure in the hands of decision makers in Beijing.

It is not clear to what extent the Trump Organisation was involved in the decision to include Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in the project.

A few things about your article...one they can't spell Organization...which speaks volumes and your source. Two, they are somehow suggesting a company taking a loan, and hiring someone else, equals, the third party hire is beholden to the loan...which is well...idiotic, but something a dembot would eat up....even if the propagandist can't spell Organization.

2) sounds like his hands were in deep with the Chinese Govt....so why were the Xidens getting paid all that money? What did Xiden's daugher in law, the guidance counselor do?

3) hahah it details some of the bank records and funds....just stop already.

4) I did, again...I don't see how a company getting a loan, and that company then using some of those funds to purchase a brand from the Trump Org, means the Trump Org was getting paid by the Chinese Govt.

Sure right, politics and power would never play a role in a court of law. By example, the Democrats presented "a case" to the FISA court in order to hang up Trump. You know, "within the law".

It isn't if you're confident. Just sayin'.
Yeah, your irrelevant false equivalence was within the law.

Using your logic, you can say any investigation is unfair and political.

That's the kind of narrative our enemies spread to undermine our constitutional Republic.

Good job.

what business was xiden doing in china?
Don't know.

Why did Trump lie about his china bank account? How did Ivanka get those payments so fast? Why did trump recieved money from china?

I don't know that either but neither is really any of my business.

*Sniff sniff* can you smell that? Fucking BULLSHIT

As soon as it's Biden, "That's all right, I'm cool with that"

As soon as it's Trump, (Scream at sky), "Orange man bad, racist, bigot, fascist", (boohoo, cry, stamp feet, impeach, tampon falls out).

So don't give me that crap.
Did you not read my post? I have never cared about Trump's china bank account or the fact he lied about it. Feel free to do a search, Skippy.

Never posted such a thing but feel free to keep playing the victim.

Forum List

Back