Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

The Chinese granted the approval, AFTER he became president.
What a "coincidence".

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

View attachment 771336
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › north-america-donald-tr...

Nov 6, 2018 — SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump ...

Sure, then why did they claim to have the "bombshell" that will put Biden, away?

No, they weren't.
Barr like a good Trumptard stopped all investigations.
1) So? I have never claimed China wasn't trying to gain favor with Trump by approving Ivanka's patents....it turned out to be moot since she closed her businesses
2) I never used that adjective.....what I do know is they are investigating the allegations, and reviewing some damning evidence
3) hahaha Barr had no power to stop Congressional investigations, or any State investigations, or Muellers probe.....stop lying

yeah not until March of this year....it had been going on since the SUmmer of 2022...we don't keep investigations going forever...the dems found nothing, there was no reason to continue it.
Right.................teabaggers have been investigating the Clinton's and Obama for years.

1) So? I have never claimed China wasn't trying to gain favor with Trump by approving Ivanka's patents....it turned out to be moot since she closed her businesses
2) I never used that adjective.....what I do know is they are investigating the allegations, and reviewing some damning evidence
3) hahaha Barr had no power to stop Congressional investigations, or any State investigations, or Muellers probe.....stop lying
You're FOS, Q-NUT.

Forum List

Back