Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

Trump has been a businessman for decades BEFORE becoming POTUS. And dems want us to think doing business means corruption!!

Biden has been a POS politician his ENTIRE CAREER and dems say there's nothing wrong with getting paid!!!

idiots who make claims like this belong on your ignore list because they are worthless sacks of shit.
This involves thinking and putting a string of facts together and Lib Loons do neither.

You really got them this time! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

lucy-football-peanuts.gif

This is as much fun as watching the Dems think they had Trump every other week.

You were one of the ones we were, and still are, laughing at.

House Oversight Findings Confirmed.

"A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions, they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records."

A Chinese bank holding financial records showing the President and his family was paid by the CCP is serious ... and legitimately poses a blackmail threat.

"Is that the Chinese Communist Party, is that a shot across President Biden's bow saying, listen, this is some of the information we have. If you don't toe the line, if you don't do things that displease us, we're going to even provide… more information?"

Isn't it ironic how we were force fed the "Russia Russia Russia" lie for three straight years, only to hand the country over to a President who appears to be a Chinese stooge?

You got'em now.

Let me know when you finally catch your tail.

Wow.

And you have the testicular fortitude to say this after the House was literally only taken over by the GOP a mere 2 months ago.

Yet multiple, successive/consecutive years of the media screaming "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN ASSET" with their hair on fire doesn't alter your assessment of reality.

You people are just hopeless.

I have pointed out your lies already you idiot.

I remember the accusation. Just don't know what the lie was. Can you point it out?

No Trump is a strong believer in America First who would defend the borders against foreign intrusions which he tried hard to do at the South Border.

Blah blah blah which has nothing to do with Biden's reported china money...besides not being true.

When it was spotted by a citizen in Montana where there are large areas of nobody in it would have been easy to shoot it down safely as made plain many times, but leftist stupid excuses never dies as they are stupid as shit about the Geography of Eastern Montana.

Wow. So you could guarantee where a balloon that high would land.

I can't even believe I am engaging in this silly conversation.

We shouldn't ld ignore Trump's china payments and not Biden's because...balloons. lol.

Derp derp.

You ignored post 46 for a 4th time it is clear you are indeed a Double Standard liar.

Good Bye.
Those posts prove nothing except you are unable to read and comprehend the English language.

In neither of the posts do I advocate to investigate Trump.

Again, what I asked is why you want to investigate Biden but not Trump...and the answer was the border and balloons. ROFL.

The judge would love to hear that logic counselor. Go get'em. Lol

You say that, but change the name Biden to Trump !!!! Then your tampon will fall out.
Obviously not true since I specifically stated in this thread that Trump shouldn't be investigated for lying about having a bank account in China, Ivanka's patents or or his payments from China.

Try to keep up.

Wow.

And you have the testicular fortitude to say this after the House was literally only taken over by the GOP a mere 2 months ago.

Yet multiple, successive/consecutive years of the media screaming "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN ASSET" with their hair on fire doesn't alter your assessment of reality.

Russian asset? What are you babbling about?

Repubs better get on the ball. 2 months in and all I have seen is gym look foolish when his Twitter investigation showed Dems did nothing wrong and Trump's team tried to get Twitter to remove mean posts about Trump. Lol.

Poor Gym. Anyhow I can't wait to see the bill that will lower inflation. I am sure it is a top priority.

"A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions, they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records."

A Chinese bank holding financial records showing the President and his family was paid by the CCP is serious ... and legitimately poses a blackmail threat.

"Is that the Chinese Communist Party, is that a shot across President Biden's bow saying, listen, this is some of the information we have. If you don't toe the line, if you don't do things that displease us, we're going to even provide… more information?"

Um...retard?

Cathay Bank is an American bank. Any pandering retard politician telling you it is owned by the CCP is manufacturing bullshit.

And none of the records indicate President Biden received any money from them.

And nothing indicates any laws were broken.

Idiot.

Russian asset? What are you babbling about?

You either have the memory of a goldfish, or you were living under a rock in the years of our Lord 2016-2019.

One thing's for sure, you're truly not worth conversing with.

And so I no longer shall.

You either have the memory of a goldfish, or you were living under a rock in the years of our Lord 2016-2019.

One thing's for sure, you're truly not worth conversing with.

And so I no longer shall.
Oh? What Democrat appointed Mueller, Skippy?

Better yet, just run. It will be better for you.

Wow.

It’s called selective outrage

Im unaware of Chinese government payments to other presidents. Are you?
Please show evidence the Chinese government is paying Joe Biden.

In the meantime, here is an actual Chinese bank paying Trump rent at Trump Tower:

IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!

From your link:

A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions; they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records," Johnson said on "Sunday Morning Futures."

Okay, so if the CCP controls Chinese banks, then when Trump was getting money from the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, he was getting money from the CCP, right?

Right?!?

IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!

So what do we have?

We have an American bank paying Biden family members money. There is no evidence Joe Biden received any of that money.

Next, we have an ACTUAL Chinese bank paying Donald Trump $5.4 million while he was president. And according to the tard herd, that means the CCP paid Trump $5.4 million.

You tards just shot yourselves in the face.

New Topics

Forum List

Back