Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

Oh? What Democrat appointed Mueller, Skippy?

Better yet, just run. It will be better for you.

You do not think the Biden family is corrupt? You seem to ignore evidence. Why?

Is there anything Biden has done that you disagree with?

House Oversight Findings Confirmed.

"A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions, they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records."

A Chinese bank holding financial records showing the President and his family was paid by the CCP is serious ... and legitimately poses a blackmail threat.

"Is that the Chinese Communist Party, is that a shot across President Biden's bow saying, listen, this is some of the information we have. If you don't toe the line, if you don't do things that displease us, we're going to even provide… more information?"

That's great and good to see, that Hunter didn't sue to stop the bank from revealing them, like Trump did with his bank, and his lawsuits that delayed it for years!

Yeah, me neither. I don't like anyone's overspending but gone are the days of Repubs being able to claim fiscal responsibility.
Yeah. See the second quote in my signature.

The irony of someone calling themselves JGalt (John Galt) saying that pretty much captures how far off the reservation the conservative movement has gone.

House Oversight Findings Confirmed.

"A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions, they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records."

A Chinese bank holding financial records showing the President and his family was paid by the CCP is serious ... and legitimately poses a blackmail threat.

"Is that the Chinese Communist Party, is that a shot across President Biden's bow saying, listen, this is some of the information we have. If you don't toe the line, if you don't do things that displease us, we're going to even provide… more information?"

He's worse than the Rosenbergs!

I remember the accusation. Just don't know what the lie was. Can you point it out?

Blah blah blah which has nothing to do with Biden's reported china money...besides not being true.

Wow. So you could guarantee where a balloon that high would land.

I can't even believe I am engaging in this silly conversation.

We shouldn't ld ignore Trump's china payments and not Biden's because...balloons. lol.

Derp derp.

Those posts prove nothing except you are unable to read and comprehend the English language.

In neither of the posts do I advocate to investigate Trump.

Again, what I asked is why you want to investigate Biden but not Trump...and the answer was the border and balloons. ROFL.

The judge would love to hear that logic counselor. Go get'em. Lol
Trump has been investigated over and over with nothing coming of it . You are in vigorous denial because you feel he should have been charged.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back