China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

The hero must be out prowling the rooftops on the lookout for racist rallies. It's been four years, so he's due for a super-bout with evildoers.
If I have a chance nearby I will join the fight again. It’s not like they rally every day and every cities. And no I don’t prowl on roof tops. You are a LIAR. Japanese are LIARS.

... That make [sic] me a hero.
Oh, you're a hero? What exactly makes you feel heroic? Specifically

Fighting racism.
So far you have claimed to fight some unnamed person at some unnamed "rally" four years ago. Not exactly knocking yourself out to fight racism, "hero."

Ita a rally fuck head. It’s group of neo nazi group of racist Americans.
What rally, exactly? What group organized this supposed rally? Did they have a name, or did you just spot them from the rooftops during your regular patrol for evildoers?
I was in the streets fighting these racist people. I already said it’s a neo nazis group.
What part of that don’t you understand?
I asked you for a name. Did you fail to think this lie through far enough, hero?

How can you a name when you are fighting a group of people? . You are dumbshit than I thought.
The local news must have covered this melee. Link?

Japanese are the LIARS of the orient.

Japan 4th in world liar rankings

There is an axiom in Japanese: uso mo hōben — “lying is also a means to an end.” It sums up the general attitude in Japan of tolerance of — even justification for — not telling the truth.

The hero must be out prowling the rooftops on the lookout for racist rallies. It's been four years, so he's due for a super-bout with evildoers.
If I have a chance nearby I will join the fight again. It’s not like they rally every day and every cities. And no I don’t prowl on roof tops. You are a LIAR. Japanese are LIARS.
So, you don’t “fight racism” at all. You really need to stop claiming that you do, “hero.”

So, you don’t “fight racism” at all. You really need to stop claiming that you do, “hero.”
I’m fighting racism it’s in my blood. And who the hell are you to define how I fight racism. Fighting racism is the the right cause. Japs.

I also blast racist people here in this site. And yes I’m a hero.

If Chinese are racist against blacks. The JAPANESE are by far the RACIST people in Asia. This is why this Japanese boy Unkotare is fighting me against my cause fighting racism..... Japan is the only place in this world that I got discriminated because I’m white.

https://www.amazon.com/Embedded-Racism-Visible-Minorities-Discrimination/dp/1498513921&tag=ff0d01-20

Why is racism so big in Japan?
It’s not just some Japanese shops that try to bar foreigners – schools and landlords can be equally unwelcoming. So maybe it’s not surprising a government adviser has called for apartheid, South Africa style

I’m fighting racism it’s in my blood. And who the hell are you to define how I fight racism. Fighting racism is the the right cause. ...

Just BS trolling. Got it.

If Chinese are racist against blacks. The JAPANESE are by far the RACIST people in Asia. This is why this Japanese boy Unkotare is fighting me against my cause fighting racism..... Japan is the only place in this world that I got discriminated because I’m white.

https://www.amazon.com/Embedded-Racism-Visible-Minorities-Discrimination/dp/1498513921&tag=ff0d01-20

It’s not just some Japanese shops that try to bar foreigners – schools and landlords can be equally unwelcoming. So maybe it’s not surprising a government adviser has called for apartheid, South Africa style
Now, of course, there is no reason to believe anything you post - ever.

I’m fighting racism it’s in my blood. And who the hell are you to define how I fight racism. Fighting racism is the the right cause. ...

Nope I don’t BS like you. If I were you you just STFU.

Stop trolling. Try discussing the topic.

Now, of course, there is no reason to believe anything you post - ever.

I know truth hurts. Those are links to proved Japanese are LIARS and RACIST. I did not created them. I just posted them for people to see thatJaps are hypocrites.

I know this is the reason why you are stuck stupid trying to discredit how I fight racism.

Trolling? You started it dumbshit. You know that I will trash you. You are embarrassing yourself.

Topic is about racism. Japanese are the RACIST and LIARS of the orient. You proved it to me here.

Once again, troll, I am not Japanese. You really should discuss the topic of the thread, because you’re not very good at trolling.

The McDonalds in Guangzhou that had the “no blacks” sign in the window has taken it down and is closed for ‘training.’

Once again, troll, I am not Japanese. You really should discuss the topic of the thread, because you’re not very good at trolling.
Yes you are. You are a LIAR. You are a teacher of English in Japan. If I were you just STFU and leave. You don’t even know what you are talking about Jap.

You know darn well that I will trashed you....

We’ve been through this before and you never denied you are a Japanese. Now that you are shown how bad are the Japanese. Suddenly you are not a Japanese. You are very lousy funny liar Japanese. LOL.

Forum List

Back