China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.
All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.
What difference does it make. You are a racist.
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.

If you are miserable in America, why are you living here?
What made you think I’m miserable. ...
When you said so.

I never said I’m miserable.

Let me repeat it again. What made you think I’m miserable when I’m fighting racism? That make me a hero.

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.
All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.

When you said so.

Do you live in the United States?

All
You have options!
My options is to fight racism.
How?
By trashing them and fight them on the streets every time they have rallies.
When was the last time you physically fought someone in the streets? And at what rallies?
June 26, 2016 in Sacramento, Ca.

All

When you said so.

Yes and I know you live in Japan. What part of your miserable life are you trying to imply?

All

When you said so.

And you cut my post to prove your stupidity to make a post. LOL.

All
You have options!
How?
When was the last time you physically fought someone in the streets? And at what rallies?

At what rally?

All

When you said so.

Well? Do you live in the United States or not?

All

When you said so.

Yes and I know you live in Japan. ...

No I don't, hero.

All

When you said so.

I already answered your question where I live. Go back and read my post again. What are you trying to imply? You know where I live.

All

When you said so.

No I don't, hero.
Where do you live? Fighting racism is the right cause.

All

When you said so.

I already answered your question where I live. Go back and read my post again. What are you trying to imply? You know where I live.

If you claim America is a “miserable” country, and you claim to live in America...

All

When you said so.

No I don't, hero.
Where do you live? Fighting racism is the right cause.

You don’t even post where you live. I know you live in Japan.

Let me repeat it again. ... Fighting racism is the righ cause.

All

When you said so.

If you claim America is a “miserable” country, and you claim to live in America...
I never said America is miserable. I just don’t like racist dog shit people. What difference does it make?

All
You have options!
How?

your'e an antifa pussy aren't you faggot .....

... That make [sic] me a hero.
Oh, you're a hero? What exactly makes you feel heroic? Specifically

Fighting racism.
So far you have claimed to fight some unnamed person at some unnamed "rally" four years ago. Not exactly knocking yourself out to fight racism, "hero."

Ita a rally fuck head. It’s group of neo nazi group of racist Americans.
What rally, exactly? What group organized this supposed rally? Did they have a name, or did you just spot them from the rooftops during your regular patrol for evildoers?

Forum List

Back