China lifts 76-day lockdown on Wuhan as city reemerges from coronavirus crisis

China once again outshines the US and the rest of the west in its ability to defeat the virus. Not only did they defeat the virus, but they defeated it without resorting to racist policies like America did with travel restrictions and the illegal internment of Asians in America. China had so few deaths compared to America and the rest of the western world. China truly is the future of humanity, and it makes me relieved to know that we are entering a new era of human prosperity with China at the helm.
Bullshit, here for a second wave !:mad-61:

China reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, doubling from previous day

China once again outshines the US and the rest of the west in its ability to defeat the virus. Not only did they defeat the virus, but they defeated it without resorting to racist policies like America did with travel restrictions and the illegal internment of Asians in America. China had so few deaths compared to America and the rest of the western world. China truly is the future of humanity, and it makes me relieved to know that we are entering a new era of human prosperity with China at the helm.

1. Show proof to illegal internment of Chinese or any Asians because I call bullshit on that one!

2. Bloomberg has already provided information that the Chinese Government hid their numbers and are not reporting all deaths and illnesses!

3. Had the Government of China locked the region infected down back in early December we might not have seen this Pandemic spread around the World!

Final Note:

If you truly believe China is the future then move there if you are not already there!

Forum List

Back