Oh, yeah. The wonderful nbc news has been given an exclusive on the Wuhan lab everyone.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
"It is unfortunate that we have been targeted as a scapegoat for the origin of the virus," she said. "Any person would inevitably feel very angry or misunderstood being subject to unwarranted or malicious accusations while carrying out research and related work in the fight against the virus."

The first clusters of a pneumonia-like illness were reported in December in Wuhan, a sprawling city of 11 million people that hugs the Yangtze River in China's central Hubei province.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology, founded in the 1950s, is a prominent research facility that enjoyed an even more elevated profile after it opened the BSL-4 lab in 2015. These days, scientists at the lab are focused on the coronavirus, but normally, work at the facility includes research on some of the most dangerous known viruses, including the Ebola, Nipah and Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever viruses.

During a White House event on April 30, President Donald Trump referred to a possible link. When asked whether he had seen evidence that suggested that the virus originated at the Wuhan lab, Trump responded: "Yes, I have."

“I can’t tell you that. I’m not allowed to tell you that,” he said when declining to give specifics.

The White House has shown no credible proof to back up claims that the coronavirus was either manufactured at or accidentally leaked from the lab, and neither have any other sources. But Trump continues to fuel the blame, often through racist rhetoric, by regularly referring to the pathogen as the "China virus," the "Wuhan virus" or "kung flu."

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has repeated similar claims, also without providing proof.

In April, current and former U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News that the U.S. intelligence community was examining whether the virus emerged accidentally from the Wuhan lab. Spy agencies had ruled out that the coronavirus was man-made, the officials said at the time.

Really an attack piece on Trump along with praise of the responsible Chinese government.

I know just shocking.

"It is unfortunate that we have been targeted as a scapegoat for the origin of the virus," she said. "Any person would inevitably feel very angry or misunderstood being subject to unwarranted or malicious accusations while carrying out research and related work in the fight against the virus."

The first clusters of a pneumonia-like illness were reported in December in Wuhan, a sprawling city of 11 million people that hugs the Yangtze River in China's central Hubei province.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology, founded in the 1950s, is a prominent research facility that enjoyed an even more elevated profile after it opened the BSL-4 lab in 2015. These days, scientists at the lab are focused on the coronavirus, but normally, work at the facility includes research on some of the most dangerous known viruses, including the Ebola, Nipah and Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever viruses.

During a White House event on April 30, President Donald Trump referred to a possible link. When asked whether he had seen evidence that suggested that the virus originated at the Wuhan lab, Trump responded: "Yes, I have."

“I can’t tell you that. I’m not allowed to tell you that,” he said when declining to give specifics.

The White House has shown no credible proof to back up claims that the coronavirus was either manufactured at or accidentally leaked from the lab, and neither have any other sources. But Trump continues to fuel the blame, often through racist rhetoric, by regularly referring to the pathogen as the "China virus," the "Wuhan virus" or "kung flu."

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has repeated similar claims, also without providing proof.

In April, current and former U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News that the U.S. intelligence community was examining whether the virus emerged accidentally from the Wuhan lab. Spy agencies had ruled out that the coronavirus was man-made, the officials said at the time.

Really an attack piece on Trump along with praise of the responsible Chinese government.

I know just shocking.

I suspect and have for some time that China has essentially already conquered 3/4 of the United States. Think about it carefully for a moment. China launched a global biological weapons attack over six months ago. Ever since, our media has been covering for the Chinese government, and our own government has not retaliated or even attempted to investigate on the ground. For all we know, the governors of California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, and New York are planning to allow Chinese military invasion in the event of either secession by those states or civil war. Face it; 95% or more of our major news outlets are more patriotic to the Chinese than their own country.

I know just shocking.

I suspect and have for some time that China has essentially already conquered 3/4 of the United States. Think about it carefully for a moment. China launched a global biological weapons attack over six months ago. Ever since, our media has been covering for the Chinese government, and our own government has not retaliated or even attempted to investigate on the ground. For all we know, the governors of California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, and New York are planning to allow Chinese military invasion in the event of either secession by those states or civil war. Face it; 95% or more of our major news outlets are more patriotic to the Chinese than their own country.

So true.
And best of all.....they (Dems and Communists) have the full assurance that the American people will do absolutely nothing but watch and gawk.

I think Trump should wake up every morning and ask "what would Reagan do"?

Americans have to despise Communism again and reclaim patriotism. These A-holes attacking America, blaming them for everything while admiring the serial human right, Marxist government of China are an insult to humanity.

I know just shocking.

So true.
And best of all.....they (Dems and Communists) have the full assurance that the American people will do absolutely nothing but watch and gawk.

For millions and millions of Americans life is a spectator sport. In my opinion we've got about three to six months (maybe) before all hell breaks loose and we're staring down food shortages, power grid disruptions, mega mass riots, door to door looting, rape and murder—and the general collapse of our civilization.

I think Trump should wake up every morning and ask "what would Reagan do"?

Americans have to despise Communism again and reclaim patriotism. These A-holes attacking America, blaming them for everything while admiring the serial human right, Marxist government of China are an insult to humanity.

Reagan was a Globalist.
Did you forget he signed the law allowing illegals to become citizens?

I know just shocking.
You used "responsible". I am not one of the conspiracy buffs, but at best, it is safe to count the Chinese Communist Government as being "irresponsible" at best even if it came from the wet market. I cannot say that our government acted responsibly in the beginning either. The phrase "if only" is a real bitch, isn't it?

I know just shocking.

So true.

For millions and millions of Americans life is a spectator sport. In my opinion we've got about three to six months (maybe) before all hell breaks loose and we're staring down food shortages, power grid disruptions, mega mass riots, door to door looting, rape and murder—and the general collapse of our civilization.

I don't think there is any randomness to all of this.
William Barr said today that Progressives are brilliant planners (I think he also meant Globalists and their marxist friends.

Also, the Federal government is fully onboard, do you really believe the Feds did their best to stop the riots (or was it just a show)?
Take a moment to really think about all that has occurred, and the total Federal Government response.
If you do, you'll come to the conclusion that the Federal Government is part of it all.

What is going to shock most people is when the Federal Government mobilizes the armed forces INSIDE America.
Aided by the UN and whoever else. Not to quell leftist riots, but to take an iron grip on all of America.

Michigan and other states lockdows was a test run to see what (if any reaction) there would be.
The lockdowns were a blazing success. Americans are ready to be conquered, the Constitution burned.
I don't think this Republic will last another 12 months.

There will be some sporadic fighting, but the military and other well equipped forces will overwhelm any resistance.
There could be a period of guerilla warfare. But they will declare martial law and cut off roads and bridges, making movement impossible.
Patriots will be declared International Terrorists.
Like you said, it won't be long now.

I know just shocking.
You used "responsible". I am not one of the conspiracy buffs, but at best, it is safe to count the Chinese Communist Government as being "irresponsible" at best even if it came from the wet market. I cannot say that our government acted responsibly in the beginning either. The phrase "if only" is a real bitch, isn't it?
Uhhh huh, when Trump cut off travel from China that same nbc called him.....wait for it........wait for it........

a xenophobic racist. I know, I know it was supposedly Trump that downplayed the virus, right?

Right?

Trump, "This is not the flu, this coronavirus is vicious." He was then summarily attacked and now crushed by the same media for not taking it serious.

Huh

Then you have the mass murdering cuomo saying Trump irresponsibly allowed travel from Europe, where the globalist EU allowed the free flow of it into Europe.

Huh......

I know just shocking.

So true.

William Barr said today that Progressives are brilliant planners (I think he also meant Globalists and their marxist friends.

Also, the Federal government is fully onboard, do you really believe the Feds did their best to stop the riots (or was it just a show)?
Take a moment to really think about all that has occurred, and the total Federal Government response.
If you do, you'll come to the conclusion that the Federal Government is part of it all.

What is going to shock most people is when the Federal Government mobilizes the armed forces INSIDE America.
Aided by the UN and whoever else. Not to quell leftist riots, but to take an iron grip on all of America.

Michigan and other states lockdows was a test run to see what (if any reaction) there would be.
The lockdowns were a blazing success. Americans are ready to be conquered, the Constitution burned.

There will be some sporadic fighting, but the military and other well equipped forces will overwhelm any resistance.
There could be a period of guerilla warfare. But they will declare martial law and cut off roads and bridges, making movement impossible.

Thanks. I agree. Won't be long at all . . . which is why, at the moment, I am trying to light fires under the asses of everyone I care about and get them moving to somewhat safer locations. But of course, no one wants to listen or take seriously what looms very obviously on the near horizon.

I know just shocking.
Uhhh huh, when Trump cut off travel from China that same nbc called him.....wait for it........wait for it........

a xenophobic racist. I know, I know it was supposedly Trump that downplayed the virus, right?

Right?

Trump, "This is not the flu, this coronavirus is vicious." He was then summarily attacked and now crushed by the same media for not taking it serious.

Huh

Then you have the mass murdering cuomo saying Trump irresponsibly allowed travel from Europe, where the globalist EU allowed the free flow of it into Europe.

Huh......

I disagreed with PMSNBC on that voicing of shortsighted opinion. I knew this had potential to get outside their borders, as other viruses have. Being properly worried about new viruses is a xenophobic virtue in the modern high speed totally connected mass transit modern world. It scared me every time we brought back an Ebola victim from Africa years before. Still amazed, Ebola didn't get out in this country.

I know just shocking.

So true.

Thanks. I agree. Won't be long at all . . . which is why, at the moment, I am trying to light fires under the asses of everyone I care about and get them moving to somewhat safer locations. But of course, no one wants to listen or take seriously what looms very obviously on the near horizon.

If you were in my part of the country, you'd be one of the few I would trust.
People need to be organizing into militias. Well organized, well run militias.

They are not

Forum List

Back