China is the Threat We Need to Recognize it JFK Did. Communism is a Global Terror

Stop playing games. Hit them hard.

That was during the cold war. Communism is pretty much a failed ideaology everywhere its been tried. Fox News is jacking you up.

Every nation on earth should impose a 30% tariff on all of China's goods and crops today....make them pay for murdering millions around the world....and wrecking economies.....

Will you enlist or are you just a keyboard warrior?

That was during the cold war. Communism is pretty much a failed ideaology everywhere its been tried. Fox News is jacking you up.
Pelosi and AOC would disagree with you....

ready to go to war, again, and again, and again.......................................
Everytime if necessary.
Not with my children..
What are your children worth if they are not defending the greatest nation free people ever created. Slam dunk.
They are worth more than your inability to value them.
You stand-up for this nation. Comes by birth. JFK understood that.

ready to go to war, again, and again, and again.......................................
Everytime if necessary.
Not with my children..
What are your children worth if they are not defending the greatest nation free people ever created. Slam dunk.
My kids have already served their country as I have but they are not active in the military that was twenty years ago. China will not go to war they have too much at stake to lose.

Everytime if necessary.
Not with my children..
My kids have already served their country as I have but they are not active in the military that was twenty years ago. China will not go to war they have too much at stake to lose.
You stand for this nation. Race don't matter. Liberal's want to make it an issue. It's not.

Everytime if necessary.
Not with my children..
You stand for this nation. Race don't matter. Liberal's want to make it an issue. It's not.
Race doesn't matter to a soldier cause they know the real deal..

Is there no aggressive move your dumb ass isn’t prepared to sacrifice other people’s children over? If you aren’t ready to suit yourself or your progeny up and join in, just shut the fuck up.

Is there no aggressive move your dumb ass isn’t prepared to sacrifice other people’s children over? If you aren’t ready to suit yourself or your progeny up and join in, just shut the fuck up.
I served combat arms twice 13 B10 and O331.

Forum List

Back