China is evil and I have a theory

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
So I decided to post my theory here.
Look up for yourself the amount of pharmaceutical ingredients that China controls.
My theory is that there will be very little traditional strains of flu this year, and in years to come, as long as travel from China is halted.
If there are lesser flu cases, it wont be exclusively due to masks, washing hands, and distancing, though that will be a large factor. Many, if not most on the left, with contribute to that Im sure.
Look who benefits each year with pharma, if the flu is spread each year. The profits must be astronomical, on so many different levels in the medical industry.
Because in time we become immune to a specific strain, who do you think has developed different strains, in years past, of the flu in their labs, and then travel to different countries to spread it each year ?
Either way, China must pay. Trump is our only hope.

Last edited:
China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.
IKnow-Joe-1.png

Democrats are total scum. They would vote for Xi if they could.

Look up for yourself the amount of pharmaceutical ingredients that China controls.
My theory is that there will be very little traditional strains of flu this year, and in years to come as long as travel from China is halted.
If there are lesser flu cases, it wont be exclusively due to masks, washing hands, and distancing, though that will be a large factor. Many, if not most on the left, with contribute to that Im sure.
Look who benefits each year with pharma, if the flu is spread each year. The profits must be astronomical, on so many different levels in the medical industry.
Because in time we become immune to a specific strain, who do you think has developed different strains, in years past, of the flu in their labs, and then travel to different countries to spread it each year ?

Mainland Chinese are walking, talking cootie factories. Most every strain of influenza known to mankind originated somewhere in Asia, just as most parasitic diseases came from Africa.

Read the first sentence. Why was this so mild this year ? This was the anthrax scare, if any of you are old enough to remember.
Why were the flu cases so low ? Because all eyes were on deck, and China was very cautious as to not get caught doing what Ive already explained.
Even back in 2001, I remember asking my wife if she noticed how we didnt hear about anyone getting sick from the flu that year. I told her about my theory back then, but it didnt include China, because I didnt know about their mischief at the time.
All this does is reinenforce my theory.

My theory is that there will be very little traditional strains of flu this year, and in years to come as long as travel from China is halted.

Mainland Chinese are walking, talking cootie factories. Most every strain of influenza known to mankind originated somewhere in Asia, just as most parasitic diseases came from Africa.
Yes and you can bet that China has been experimenting $$$ in Africa for many years.

Yes and you can bet that China has been experimenting $$$ in Africa for many years.

True that. They've been sinking alot of money into Africa. Even Italy, where COVID-19 hit so badly.

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.

China is the enemy of America - Trump is the enemy of China - you are the slave of China.

After just witnessing the entire world poisoned by a Chinese virus, why would anyone be a Chinapologist? Why would anyone want to vote for a presidential candidate whose son took millions of dollars from them?

That makes no sense to me at all.

Read the first sentence. Why was this so mild this year ? This was the anthrax scare, if any of you are old enough to remember.
Why were the flu cases so low ? Because all eyes were on deck, and China was very cautious as to not get caught doing what Ive already explained.
Even back in 2001, I remember asking my wife if she noticed how we didnt hear about anyone getting sick from the flu that year. I told her about my theory back then, but it didnt include China, because I didnt know about their mischief at the time.

Flu wasn't mild. It's just that ALL flu deaths were coded as Covid for political reasons.

Flu wasn't mild. It's just that ALL flu deaths were coded as Covid for political reasons.
I was referring to the year 2001
2000-2001 INFLUENZA SEASON SUMMARY*
However, I agree with your statement about this year.

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.

China is the enemy of America - Trump is the enemy of China - you are the slave of China.

After just witnessing the entire world poisoned by a Chinese virus, why would anyone be a Chinapologist? Why would anyone want to vote for a presidential candidate whose son took millions of dollars from them?

JoeB has been raping young mind with the poison of Mao, Stalin, and Marx for 40 years. His goal is the complete eradication of America and every trace of America from history.

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.

The most likely answer is that he is a traitor pos and worships Tu'er Shen

Forum List

Back