China Eating US's Lunch in Central America

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Not to be confused with Biden's remarks on the same while Trump was president.

But as predicted for months now, as America is involved with Russia and trying to improve relations with China to prevent a Russia/China/Iran/etc. alliance. This was starkly evident in Cuba when I was there 3 years ago.

But as predicted for months now, as America is involved with Russia and trying to improve relations with China to prevent a Russia/China/Iran/etc. alliance. This was starkly evident in Cuba when I was there 3 years ago.
There is no doubt you are elated with that news.
There is no doubt that your political leans are what I thought they were, also.

And also in Africa.....

But we need to put skirts on men. Nothing is more important.

Russia's construction of an alternate to SWIFT with India, will allow other banks to join its system, including Venezuelan banks.

And Ukraine is eating Russia's lunch, so it sucks to be you.

Russia's construction of an alternate to SWIFT with India, will allow other banks to join its system, including Venezuelan banks.
These morons don't see this coming. They all see themselves as being fat and happy and secure in the dollar system which is about to take a thrashing.

Jo

Venezuelan banks….. LOL

Their currency is as worthless as the ruble. :laughing0301:
Only because it is measured against the dollar. When the dollar is removed from the equation the currency will appreciate by thousands of percentage points nearly overnight. Surprised you can't put two and two together on this.

And Ukraine is eating Russia's lunch, so it sucks to be you.
Yeah? so far I see pictures of flat and smoldering Ukrainian cities....got any from Russia?

Whatsamatta? Your team isn't hitting any home runs? Why are they your team anyway?

Ukraine is the child trafficking capitol of Europe, the prime disinformation hub for the world, the playground for ne'r do well Politician's Kids
to steal American Taxpayer money for their salaries through Ukrainian shell companies,( bet you didn't realize that Romney, McConnell and others have family members taking no show salaries over there off our foreign aid dollars did ya? ) the very Birth place of hatred for people of color in Europe,
A horrifying record on human rights in general.....so on and so forth. So? What's your concern for Ukraine? Do you even know?

Nope...you're just another left wing marionette obediently hating what you are told to hate, attacking what you are told to attack, and believing what you are told to believe. I suppose you actually think the struggle is democracy versus totalitarianism too right? That would fit with your dumb index pretty well.

JO

You are referring to BRICS I think yes?

Yeah? so far I see pictures of flat and smoldering Ukrainian cities....got any from Russia?

Whatsamatta? Your team isn't hitting any home runs? Why are they your team anyway?
Because you're a piece of shit Russian troll who worships a war criminal named Putin, and I aint on your team.

So GFY.

You are referring to BRICS I think yes?
The alliance could be known as BRICS but that's an acronym for only the big players. They see it as an 'economic' alliance mostly.

I see the world's small and non-nuclear countries all falling under the protecting wings of the nuclear powers. That's talking to the meaning of this discussion.

The alliance could be known as BRICS but that's an acronym for only the big players. They see it as an 'economic' alliance mostly.

I see the world's small and non-nuclear countries all falling under the protecting wings of the nuclear powers. That's talking to the meaning of this discussion.

ahh....yes that makes sense actually. So we can expect to see a future global construct designed by choices of the various members to be protected by a larger ally who has nuclear capability. Yes.... I can see that but as to the BRICS....what do you see in the immediate future? Currently it is the opinion of the Western Banks that the Ruble is being propped up and stabilized by the continuing Hydrocarbon Trade with Europe....I suspect there is more that we are not seeing and at this point rot able to measure. The Ruble has rebounded to nearly its pre-sanction status....this should be a cause for REAL ALARM to those who sought to go the sanction route. So far China thinks Biden is a senile old man with no sense....and they don't hide it.

JO

ahh....yes that makes sense actually. So we can expect to see a future global construct designed by choices of the various members to be protected by a larger ally who has nuclear capability. Yes.... I can see that but as to the BRICS....what do you see in the immediate future? Currently it is the opinion of the Western Banks that the Ruble is being propped up and stabilized by the continuing Hydrocarbon Trade with Europe....I suspect there is more that we are not seeing and at this point rot able to measure. The Ruble has rebounded to nearly its pre-sanction status....this should be a cause for REAL ALARM to those who sought to go the sanction route. So far China thinks Biden is a senile old man with no sense....and they don't hide it.

JO
If what you say about the Ruble is true then the MSM propaganda can't be.

As to the BRICS, I don't see anything spectacular happening. It's an economic alliance that grows independent of other issues such as the current war. Some countries will join the BRICS for their economic gain, and especially to take advantage of the Belt and Road initiative. It becomes a military alliance only secondary to that. (my opinion)

Let's take N and S Korea for example. When the two accomplish their reunion, how do you see it happening? I don't see any probability of a military solution.

If what you say about the Ruble is true then the MSM propaganda can't be.

As to the BRICS, I don't see anything spectacular happening. It's an economic alliance that grows independent of other issues such as the current war. Some countries will join the BRICS for their economic gain, and especially to take advantage of the Belt and Road initiative. It becomes a military alliance only secondary to that. (my opinion)

Let's take N and S Korea for example. When the two accomplish their reunion, how do you see it happening? I don't see any probability of a military solution.

Hmmm.....yes....interesting.... KOREA.....yes an excellent example. No....Military is not going to work that 's for sure there won't be much left to reunite with.

However I do think that as long as China likes it the way it is it will stay that way.

What I can foresee is a strengthening of ties between South Korea and China...leading to an eventual reunification of the Korean peninsula. The little fat man? China will off him in his sleep IMO.

Thanks

JO

Hmmm.....yes....interesting.... KOREA.....yes an excellent example. No....Military is not going to work that 's for sure there won't be much left to reunite with.

However I do think that as long as China likes it the way it is it will stay that way.

What I can foresee is a strengthening of ties between South Korea and China...leading to an eventual reunification of the Korean peninsula. The little fat man? China will off him in his sleep IMO.

Thanks

JO
And thank you for a meaningful discussion.
I will just add my opinion that China isn't overly concerned about Kim Jong Un. He could be easily eliminated by China if he wasn't serving China's interests. I wonder what the real relationship is between Kin and Xi?

And thank you for a meaningful discussion.
I will just add my opinion that China isn't overly concerned about Kim Jong Un. He could be easily eliminated by China if he wasn't serving China's interests. I wonder what the real relationship is between Kin and Xi?

Yeah.....I'm thinking Dragon with mouse at his foot.....frankly.

JO

Yeah.....I'm thinking Dragon with mouse at his foot.....frankly.

JO
I'm really getting hit hard with a lot of replies and some are actually worth paying attention to, besides yours. Excuse me if I don't reply when it's warranted.

But yes, a peaceful friendly dragon. Cuba is a mouse and I saw how it was working when I was in Cuba 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back