Children and Childrens TV

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Do you find Blippi creepy?
Do you find childrens shows nowadays "woke" and "sterile of human emotion"?

I like Matt Walsh, but he can get really full of himself sometimes.

I agree with childrens programming today being deadpan, woke, and absent of any human logic or reality.....or even emotion.

But then again, he didn't do his homework did he?!! The childrens show characters and stars of the past being pedophiles, alcoholics, heavy smokers, womanizers, and extra super creepy on their own.

He also didn't bother mentioning Disney Kids Channel and Sesame Street going full blown woke and political.

What do you think?

Do you find Blippi creepy?
Do you find childrens shows nowadays "woke" and "sterile of human emotion"?

I like Matt Walsh, but he can get really full of himself sometimes.

I agree with childrens programming today being deadpan, woke, and absent of any human logic or reality.....or even emotion.

But then again, he didn't do his homework did he?!! The childrens show characters and stars of the past being pedophiles, alcoholics, heavy smokers, womanizers, and extra super creepy on their own.

He also didn't bother mentioning Disney Kids Channel and Sesame Street going full blown woke and political.

What do you think?

Of course he is a sociopath, and it should be made widely known, who the guy is. If folks don't care, let the market decide. We have a lot of folks that are screwed up in the head, IMO.

Kids YouTube Star Blippi “Regrets” The Viral Video In Which He Poops All Over His Friend​

Before he was Blippi, a Mister Rogers for the YouTube age, he was Steezy Grossman, and he pooped on his friend.

In the old days, we knew better.

IMO? Paul Reubens is an OK guy, his acting is fine, but, we knew better than to let him be a star of child shows. Though, he still tried. Society knew better back then.
1681786942538.png

Forum List

Back