Chiefs vs. Bills

Who will win?

• Total voters
Diggs with a really bad drop

Wide Right deuce. Chiefs are the best team in the nfl imo. I wish them good luck
You really think they are better than the Raves? I don’t.i been saying the last month it will be the ravens and niners in the Super Bowl and I’m sticking to it especially after the defense laid an egg today,if not fir that drop by Diggs much differerent outcome,the chiefs luck will runout next week I believe.

Last edited:
Sorry Jack but Mahomes is going to get his sissy punk ass schooled while he cries in his diaper for being made to play elsewhere without any bye or home field advantage. Miami were bums who think 70° is cold but Buffalo lives for the bitter cold and snow. This time, the tomahawk is going to land right on KC's necks.
Woops.

Sorry Jack but Mahomes is going to get his sissy punk ass schooled while he cries in his diaper for being made to play elsewhere without any bye or home field advantage. Miami were bums who think 70° is cold but Buffalo lives for the bitter cold and snow. This time, the tomahawk is going to land right on KC's necks.
toobfreak Now what was it you were saying again that Mahomes could not win in the playoffs without a bye or homefield advantage? :laughing0301: As always,you have shit on your face in embarrassment.:laughing0301:you have such an irrational hatred towards Mahomes you did not even bother to look at the facts that the chiefs had the advantage going into this game because the bills had some key injury’s on defense.

You have such an irrational hate towards Mahomes you ignore the overwhelming evidence that the cheatriots beat them in thst afc title game benefitting as always with kraft having the refs in his pockets blatantly ignoring how a personal foul was called on the chiefs that gave the pats a key first down to keep a drive alive to get a touchdown thst turned out costing the chiefs the game just from the chiefs player merely tapping brady on the shoulder pad,any other QB that would never have been called a personal foul,you know it i know it.

you also ignored that Mahomes had a much more vicious hit to him that should have been a personal foul but was not,Mahomes could not believe it rightfully so.then you as well ignored how the ref picked up a yellow flag that was correctly called against the pats for the pats player touching it on a kickoff that deprived the chiefs from running the ball in fir a touchdown..you have such an irrational hate fir Mahomes you only saw what you wanted to see ignoring all those facts that that game was lopsidedly reffed in favor of the cheatriots.

You also seem to have an irrational hatred towards the rams.like a dumbass you claimed the bengals were robbed of a Super Bowl win despite the overwhelming evidence how the refs tried to give that game to the bengals blatantly ignoring that the bengals were only able to score their one touchdown in the game when the bengals receiver grabbed the rams defender by the facemask and twirled him to the ground yet thst was not called a personal foul against him,yep the bengals were robbed of that Super Bowl and the refs did not play favorites against the chiefs in the title game against the pats alright.:cuckoo::laughing0301:

Yep you are so really blinded with irrational hate towards both the rams and Mahomes you act like the rams and Mahomes are Hitler. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: You really should see a shrink for this hate you have.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
The only one crying in his diapers right now is YOU with a red face with your queer irrational hate towards Mahomes as you do with your same irrational queer hate you have towards the rams.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:How many chairs have you broken tonight throwing against the wall while in your diapers after having shit on your face in embarrassment having to own up to it that as always,you are proven wrong once again having to eat your words thst Mahomes cannot win in the playoffs without a bye or homefiled advantage.?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:we all know you wish you could join those butthurt bills fans in Buffalo who showed the same class you always do by throwing snowballs at Mahomes,we all know you wanted to chip in with them and throw those snowballs as well. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301: They also threw snowballs at one of the chiefs receivers when he scored a touchdown,stay classy Buffalo, :up: your kind of class toofreak.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Mistakes are often dumb decisions.

Bad decisions cause people to make mistakes that's certainly a fair statement. But what McDermitt did was just stupid. In the end the Chiefs bailed him out with the fumble out of the endzone but the Chiefs should have been up at least 6 if not 10 when the Bills got the ball back. It's not like they were down 2 scores with 5 minutes left. They are down 3 with 13.

Bad decisions cause people to make mistakes that's certainly a fair statement. But what McDermitt did was just stupid. In the end the Chiefs bailed him out with the fumble out of the endzone but the Chiefs should have been up at least 6 if not 10 when the Bills got the ball back. It's not like they were down 2 scores with 5 minutes left. They are down 3 with 13.
I am not nominating McDermott for the best call of all time. I was asking (out loud), “what the fuck is he thinking?” The fact that KC had only 10 guys on the field didn’t satisfy me. (It would have been a bad call even had they made it.)

And my Buffalo Bills nightmare now comes with an echo, “wide right!”

Pfft. Season’s over for me.

Last edited:
Told ya!
Bills are the Chiefs bitch.
Suck it.

You have a football problem, Jack? Yep. Mahomes won. Bills were just too beat up, their offense went lateral, they missed a key field goal which would haver tied the game, and sadly, boringly, Kansas City is yet again for another year predictably vying to be the new New England. Yawn.

But I have to admit that KC playing in Baltimre should be a real game to see--- a knock down slobberfest, much more interesting than the Lions vs. SanFran which I feel certain that SF will win.

You guys challenged mahomes and he proved that on the road theory wrong

When did I "challenge" Mahomes? You have air leaking out of your head? As I just said, the Bills were really beat up, their receivers missed a whole bunch of passes right into their hands, then missed a FG at the end of the game that would have tied the game. KC got the breaks. But Baltimore will not lay down so easily.

Can't believe I'm rooting for Baltimore but I guess there's a first time for everything.

Wow, another jackass with a football problem. BTW, where are your LA Rams right now??? :71:
At least I have no problem dealing with reality the rams are going downhill and don’t have some lunatic irrational hate for Mahomes and like a jackass tell the whole world that he can’t win a playoff game on the road or when he doesn’t have a bye :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

Thanks fir proving you could not counter those facts I listed how the cheatriots had the refs in their pockets against the chiefs in that afc title game and the refs in the rams superbowl against the bengals did everything in their power to try and give that game to the bengals as well. :up: as always I owned you.:abgg2q.jpg:

You need to stick to the politics section,at least there you don’t make an ass of yourself and actually know something on what your talking about.

Oh and let me know when Mahomes has sent you some new diapers to cry in after you cried your eyes out tonight whst a jackass you were in your babble he could not win a playoff game on the road,you are amusing as always.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You have a football problem, Jack? Yep. Mahomes won. Bills were just too beat up, their offense went lateral, they missed a key field goal which would haver tied the game, and sadly, boringly, Kansas City is yet again for another year predictably vying to be the new New England. Yawn.

But I have to admit that KC playing in Baltimre should be a real game to see--- a knock down slobberfest, much more interesting than the Lions vs. SanFran which I feel certain that SF will win.
He has a football problem? Really? He isn’t the one making an ass out of himself saying Mahomes can’t win a playoff game on the road or without a bye and has some crazy hate for Mahomes acting like he is Hitler.:laughing0301:

Oh and nice game of dodgeball there after a babbling rant Mahomes could not win on the road,way to go into evade mode. :up: as we all know,you have such an irrational hate towards Mahomes you let your hatred towards him prevent you from being non biased and objective.:itsok:

See Unlike you ,I am capable of being objective and non biased.i don’t think the chiefs will win next week because the ravens have more talent and the chiefs defense played like shit after playing so well all year long,that won’t get it done in baltimore.

You might actually try thst sometime,being objective and not blinded by hate over one person. :cuckoo:

I been saying all along I think it will be the niners and ravens in the Super Bowl,again it’s called being objective and not having blind hate fir one person thinking with my head instead of my heart as you always do and did so once again. :itsok:

See your problem is you are incapable of being objective when it comes to the chiefs because of your scary hate towards Mahomes.i tried telling you that about the the bills That they would lose Because of too many critical injury’s but you did not want to consider thst as even a possibility because you can’t get past your hate of Mahomes as the entire board knows. :abgg2q.jpg: :itsok:

Again let us all know when Mahomes mails you new diapers to cry in.:itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back