Chiefs vs. Bills

Who will win?

• Total voters
I am not nominating McDermott for the best call of all time. I was asking (out loud), “what the fuck is he thinking?” The fact that KC had only 10 guys on the field didn’t satisfy me. (It would have been a bad call even had they made it.)

And my Buffalo Bills nightmare now comes with an echo, “wide right!”

Pfft. Season’s over for me.
I think if you are the Bills you have to start wondering if there doesn’t need to be a change at the HC position. Not because of that call but because they clearly can’t get over the hump and something has to change. The Chiefs were vulnerable this year, you had them at home and yet…. Allen isn’t the problem. The run game is there now. Unless you are willing to roll the doce with Allen’s prime.

You have a football problem, Jack? Yep. Mahomes won. Bills were just too beat up, their offense went lateral, they missed a key field goal which would haver tied the game, and sadly, boringly, Kansas City is yet again for another year predictably vying to be the new New England. Yawn.

But I have to admit that KC playing in Baltimre should be a real game to see--- a knock down slobberfest, much more interesting than the Lions vs. SanFran which I feel certain that SF will win.
I’ll remember you said that. Green Bay almost beat San Fran.

The Bills really blew it. Finally a home game.

Bills were marching down the field running the ball. Down 3. Suddenly josh went for home runs instead of picking up first downs. Then they missed the field goal to tie it up.

But we all know mahomes would have scored again with 2 minutes left

You have a football problem, Jack? Yep. Mahomes won. Bills were just too beat up, their offense went lateral, they missed a key field goal which would haver tied the game, and sadly, boringly, Kansas City is yet again for another year predictably vying to be the new New England. Yawn.

But I have to admit that KC playing in Baltimre should be a real game to see--- a knock down slobberfest, much more interesting than the Lions vs. SanFran which I feel certain that SF will win.
KC is starting to remind me of the Patriots near the end of their run. It's almost over for them, but they keep finding a way to win. I'm sticking with KC to beat Baltimore. Mahomes is going to cut that defense apart.

He has a football problem? Really? He isn’t the one making an ass out of himself saying Mahomes can’t win a playoff game on the road or without a bye and has some crazy hate for Mahomes acting like he is Hitler.:laughing0301:

Oh and nice game of dodgeball there after a babbling rant Mahomes could not win on the road,way to go into evade mode. :up: as we all know,you have such an irrational hate towards Mahomes you let your hatred towards him prevent you from being non biased and objective.:itsok:

See Unlike you ,I am capable of being objective and non biased.i don’t think the chiefs will win next week because the ravens have more talent and the chiefs defense played like shit after playing so well all year long,that won’t get it done in baltimore.

You might actually try thst sometime,being objective and not blinded by hate over one person. :cuckoo:

I been saying all along I think it will be the niners and ravens in the Super Bowl,again it’s called being objective and not having blind hate fir one person thinking with my head instead of my heart as you always do and did so once again. :itsok:

See your problem is you are incapable of being objective when it comes to the chiefs because of your scary hate towards Mahomes.i tried telling you that about the the bills That they would lose Because of too many critical injury’s but you did not want to consider thst as even a possibility because you can’t get past your hate of Mahomes as the entire board knows. :abgg2q.jpg: :itsok:

Again let us all know when Mahomes mails you new diapers to cry in.:itsok:
Remember your position is the lions made some deal and can never win a Super Bowl. If they do win it all you’ll just say river Goodall decided to let Detroit win.

Or, this is far as we go and it’s because Roger won’t allow us to go any further.

KC is starting to remind me of the Patriots near the end of their run. It's almost over for them, but they keep finding a way to win. I'm sticking with KC to beat Baltimore. Mahomes is going to cut that defense apart.
Wow. Balsy call.

I think Lamar Jackson is the best qb this year and Baltimore is the best team. And I’m a lions fan

I think if you are the Bills you have to start wondering if there doesn’t need to be a change at the HC position. Not because of that call but because they clearly can’t get over the hump and something has to change. The Chiefs were vulnerable this year, you had them at home and yet…. Allen isn’t the problem. The run game is there now. Unless you are willing to roll the doce with Allen’s prime.
Belicheck should coach the Bills. Look what he did for Brady.

and don’t have some lunatic irrational hate for Mahomes

Settle down, Kumquat, I'm just sick and tired of the stupid tomahawk chop BS and don't want to see Mahomes become the new replacement for Tom Brady, who too monopolized the games far too much for a decade. I just like to see someone else get a chance at the big game. Seeing the same team year after year grows pretty stale.

Settle down, Kumquat, I'm just sick and tired of the stupid tomahawk chop BS and don't want to see Mahomes become the new replacement for Tom Brady, who too monopolized the games far too much for a decade. I just like to see someone else get a chance at the big game. Seeing the same team year after year grows pretty stale.
And this Josh Allen/Mahomes rivalry sucks. Josh owns Patrick in the regular season but Patrick owns him in the playoffs. This smells like Michael Jordan vs Everyone else in the league. And Josh is Karl Malone. LOL

He isn’t the one making an ass out of himself saying Mahomes can’t win a playoff game on the road

Only one making an ass of himself as you always do, is YOU. I said NOTHING about Mahomes not being able to win a playoff game on the road. Maybe get your head out of your fucking ass and maybe you will be able to READ. I was merely pulling for the underdog.

And this Josh Allen/Mahomes rivalry sucks. Josh owns Patrick in the regular season but Patrick owns him in the playoffs. This smells like Michael Jordan vs Everyone else in the league. And Josh is Karl Malone. LOL

You have to admit, Allen was pretty great last night. The guy is a machine on a mission. Unfortunately, the Bills were so beat up that last night, pretty much their entire offense DEPENDED on him being QB and RB at the same time. All the breaks went for KC.

Only one making an ass of himself as you always do, is YOU. I said NOTHING about Mahomes not being able to win a playoff game on the road. Maybe get your head out of your fucking ass and maybe you will be able to READ. I was merely pulling for the underdog.
LA Ram Fan won't even talk to me anymore. I exposed him. For a couple years he kept insisting he doesn't watch current games. Only watches games from the past. And then he knew too much to be not watching. At least Sportscenter. He's also mad because in politics I have picked a side. He doesn't block/ignore people who picked the other side. Just my side. But he insists both sides are bad.

Also, no one said Mahomes couldn't win a road game. Because he never had to play one before. I love Mahomes attitude when people told him that. He took it as a challenge. A new goal to achieve. Something he's never done before. I love that guy.

OMG I hope he beats the Ravens next week but that's highly unlikely. Why do I hope this? We already beat the Chiefs this year. 1st game of the year. The Ravens whipped us.

Again let us all know when Mahomes mails you new diapers to cry in.

TOO FUNNY. The same idiot who railed for years and years against the great Tom Brady, a true Legend, whom I also got sick of seeing year after year, now comes to the defense of Tom Brady's replacement as the next Great Thing.

Makes you wonder where the talent is in the other 80% of the League and whether all these other players are really carrying their weight or are just a bunch of athletic candy-asses in it for the money.

Few players today would do well in 1970s football where rules were few, and a QB really had to be a superman to take the kind of pounding they were regularly subjected to back then.

Just ask Bart Starr.

You have to admit, Allen was pretty great last night. The guy is a machine on a mission. Unfortunately, the Bills were so beat up that last night, pretty much their entire offense DEPENDED on him being QB and RB at the same time. All the breaks went for KC.
He had it. They were marching. Whoever calls the plays fucked up. They were running and getting 5 yards a chunk. Suddenly Allen goes for 2 hail marys instead of guys who were wide open 9 years away. He should have passed to the 9 yard guy, eaten up clock and never put the ball back in Mahomes hands. Because give him 30 seconds he'll come down and score.

It sucks for Josh that this is what ended up happening. It sucks his team didn't catch more passes or create more turnovers. Or it sucks the guy missed that field goal.

Didn't the Chiefs commit a safety? They were on the 1 yard line and about to score and then fumbled and you guys got the ball on the 25 yard line and they got no points? Dude, you blew it!!!!!
Sorry it will be another year before Josh Allen has a chance to try and re write history.

YES Allen is good. So is Dak. Actually, Josh is better than Dak. Still both of them have fatal flaws. OR, maybe they are Karl Malone Patrick Ewing and Mahomes is Jordan. YES Charles Barkley was great but not great enough.

TOO FUNNY. The same idiot who railed for years and years against the great Tom Brady, a true Legend, whom I also got sick of seeing year after year, now comes to the defense of Tom Brady's replacement as the next Great Thing.

Makes you wonder where the talent is in the other 80% of the League and whether all these other players are really carrying their weight or are just a bunch of athletic candy-asses in it for the money.

Few players today would do well in 1970s football where rules were few, and a QB really had to be a superman to take the kind of pounding they were regularly subjected top back then.

Just ask Bart Starr.
If I were a coach, as soon as the game was out of hand or in the bag, I put the backup out every time. I find out what my back ups are made of. And when my starter gets hurt or sick, he isn't a scared backup with very few reps.

I’ll remember you said that. Green Bay almost beat San Fran.
Remember what? That KC playing the Ravens should be a real hot game? KC looked pretty good last night but the Ravens are hot. I normally hate Baltimore but I guess I will have to pull for them to win. Sure beats seeing the Red Devils at another SB appearance.

As to Green Bay, I was pulling for them too but San Fran was really good. I expect them to beat the rag tag Lions.

The Bills really blew it. Finally a home game.
Yep. That missed FG really hurt. But face facts: the Bills were really beat up and just fell apart in the 2nd half. Their offense became 1- dimensional.

Bills were marching down the field running the ball. Down 3. Suddenly josh went for home runs instead of picking up first downs. Then they missed the field goal to tie it up.
Same thing I've seen the Steelers do. Instead of just getting First Downs, they go deep on long passes with a very low probability of success. Especially when the whole team stinks.

Seeing the same team year after year grows pretty stale.
unless its your team.....

Few players today would do well in 1970s football where rules were few, and a QB really had to be a superman to take the kind of pounding they were regularly subjected to back then.

Just ask Bart Starr.
or Terry Bradshaw....

Also, no one said Mahomes couldn't win a road game. Because he never had to play one before. I love Mahomes attitude when people told him that. He took it as a challenge.
Exactly. First question after the game was about playing on the road and he answered it. I think a lot of people just resented the fact that KC has been going to the Championship for six years AND always had the cushy home field advantage and Bye weeks at their backs.

A new goal to achieve. Something he's never done before. I love that guy.
He's too much of a pretty boy for me. But I have to admit that he has talent.

OMG I hope he beats the Ravens next week but that's highly unlikely. Why do I hope this? We already beat the Chiefs this year. 1st game of the year. The Ravens whipped us.
I'm a Steelers fan so I generally hate Baltimore as they are both in the same division, but the Dirty Birds are pretty smokin' hot right now and I expect and will be rooting for Baltimore to put a stop on the Red Demons. 👿

Whoever calls the plays fucked up. Suddenly Allen goes for 2 hail marys instead of guys who were wide open 9 years away. He should have passed to the 9 yard guy, eaten up clock and never put the ball back in Mahomes hands.
Could not agree more. There was a wide open guy to the left and it was like Allen never saw him for the guy he missed in the end zone.

It sucks for Josh that this is what ended up happening. It sucks his team didn't catch more passes or create more turnovers. Or it sucks the guy missed that field goal.
WIDE RIGHT. I lost count of how many passes Allen put right in the receivers HANDS and they kept dropping or missing the catches! It was not Allen's fault the Bills went home losers.

Didn't the Chiefs commit a safety? They were on the 1 yard line and about to score and then fumbled and you guys got the ball on the 25 yard line and they got no points? Dude, you blew it!!!!!
KC was less than a foot from a TD, lost the ball and the Bills got it back and failed to capitalize when they needed it most. Not one point. You can't expect to make mistakes like that against a team like KC and still win.

Forum List

Back