Chiefs vs. Bills

Who will win?

• Total voters
Pitt sort of gave away any chance to make BUFF sweat. The refs helped them also. I was working but I heard some on radio. Late slide, late hit BS on Allen. Holding on his big run. Pitt threw red zone interception? Killer. Also fumbled in their own end to give away another 7 pts. That was a 21pt swing in there somewhere?

so, BUFF can be beaten…..apparently?

Pitt sort of gave away any chance to make BUFF sweat. The refs helped them also. I was working but I heard some on radio. Late slide, late hit BS on Allen. Holding on his big run. Pitt threw red zone interception? Killer. Also fumbled in their own end to give away another 7 pts. That was a 21pt swing in there somewhere?

so, BUFF can be beaten…..apparently?
Yeah the bills did not win that game the Steelers beat themselves,they had turnovers early in that game so they pretty much gift wrapped that game fir the bills.

I still give the BILS the win in that 13 sec game. They were better overall. Bills had Brilliant plays designed on offense. Allen running wild, Allen drilling passes. But 13 sec to give up. FG? Then Tyreek i think waving bye bye! Bills were just the victim of ?? What happened?

Blaster
Your forgetting they are also playing on two days less rest,that gives the chiefs a major advantage.most importantly you are firgetting they could barely beat the worst team in the league the Bailey zappe led cheatriots. :laughing0301:

The Bills are so desperate after the last time. Can Allen just run over people all day and not turn it over? Geez its hard. (She said that).

I’ll take KC (deeply sighing) as BUFF is going to overplay? Out of complete desperation? In front of 80K rabid constantly deprived screaming lunatics!

This game is going to give me a heart attack

Diggs with a really bad drop

Wide Right deuce. Chiefs are the best team in the nfl imo. I wish them good luck

Chiefs have had a subpar year by their standards. But it’s hard for anyone to feel confident against playoff Mahomes.

Sorry Jack but Mahomes is going to get his sissy punk ass schooled while he cries in his diaper for being made to play elsewhere without any bye or home field advantage. Miami were bums who think 70° is cold but Buffalo lives for the bitter cold and snow. This time, the tomahawk is going to land right on KC's necks.
Told ya!
Bills are the Chiefs bitch.

Suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry Jack but Mahomes is going to get his sissy punk ass schooled while he cries in his diaper for being made to play elsewhere without any bye or home field advantage. Miami were bums who think 70° is cold but Buffalo lives for the bitter cold and snow. This time, the tomahawk is going to land right on KC's necks.
You guys challenged mahomes and he proved that on the road theory wrong

Forum List

Back