CHIEFS cave to leftist traitors and retire Warpaint.

Do the Chiefs have to change their name to the Chefs? Snickers was prophetic.

Reasons keep piling up to boycott the NFL. Damn fools.
I have a question about this and threads like it?

WTF is wrong with you?
Is it part of your creed that you must hate and politicize any action by any party that shows empathy or compassion?
You demand racists, slavers, murderers be honored as demigods while a simple act of kindness is met with anger, hate, derision.

Again, I ask the question...

WTF is wrong with you people?

I have a question about this and threads like it?

WTF is wrong with you?
Is it part of your creed that you must hate and politicize any action by any party that shows empathy or compassion?
You demand racists, slavers, murderers be honored as demigods while a simple act of kindness is met with anger, hate, derision.

Again, I ask the question...

WTF is wrong with you people?

Stuff it son. Nothing, the better question is why the Left is triggered by stupid shit like this?

No, you don't give a fuck. But a whole lot of people do give a fuck. Especially ones that don't want things changed to appease a bunch of pussies. Even changing things not offensive like aunt Jemima or uncle Ben's which were both black started companies had to change, can't have an Indian woman on butter anymore either, now you can't have a football team named in pride for American Indians and designed originally as a tribute.

But hey if you don't give a fuck about letting everyone try and ruin everything so we're all bland, sterile, boring, generic and inoffensive to every person in the world with no sense of pride or individuality then that's fine, you go ahead and don't give a fuck, just don't give a fuck quietly because honestly no one cares you don't give a fuck. You're just one out of over 7.5 billion people.
Take it easy, Karen.

So, I think you are starting to see why I don't want to give the Kneelers or the fags, the NFL, any of my money.

THey can go fuck themselves. A lot.
I understand that you’re sensitive and easily offended.

What I don’t understand is how someone can boycott something that they’re already boycotting.

Kid, you want to talk?

I see you’re still RUNNING away from answering that one. Aren’t ya, little guy?

What’s the matter? You a scared little child running away from a big scary question?

That’s all it takes to make you run. Too easy, kiddo.

I see you’re still RUNNING away from answering that one. Aren’t ya, little guy?

What’s the matter? You a scared little child running away from a big scary question?

That’s all it takes to make you run. Too easy, kiddo.

(smile) Tell yourself whatever you need to.

Forum List

Back