CHIEFS cave to leftist traitors and retire Warpaint.

Reasons keep piling up to boycott the NFL. Damn fools.
Anyone from the USA understands the slang use of "smoke" as a verb. HS knows what it means as well.

I think they should rename themselves the Cleveland Germans and wear liederhosen. Or the Cleveland British Tories and play with their heads in their asses. Hey, this use of sports mascots to mock white people is fun! The Cleveland Dutchboys... oh the possibilities are endless. The Cleveland Canucks. But I think my favorite is, the Cleveland Rednecks.

They should rename them the Settlers or Frontiersmen.
Would that be offensive?
BTW, most of the states have Indian names.
The Cleveland Crackers, perhaps... or how about the Cleveland Genocidal Maniacs?

If the issue raises so much disrespect, then something is wrong at the root. Why aren't there sports teams named after other than Indians? The Fighting Irish, that's the only one I can think of. Something is strange about this cultural custom. Really it seems analogous to whites in blackface.

Bunch of kunts.
Yes, folks, this is an exemplar of rightwing thought in the USA today. It's comprehensive, multi-faceted, transcending triviality. This is the kind of politics we need. And Donald Trump isn't enough. We need to find someone with an even lower IQ, who's spent most of his life in prison, who looks like the troll in the bathroom that Harry Potter fought. Now THAT is a President who'd say what he thinks! And could that troll hug a flag! Oh yes my eyes are welling up with patriotic tears to think of it!

/——-/ And the name has nothing to do with Injuns.

How did the Kansas City Chiefs get their name?​

In 1963, the team picked the “Chiefs” name to honor former mayor DemocRAT Harold Bartle, whose nickname was “The Chief” and was instrumental to bringing the team from Dallas to Kansas City.

/——-/ And the name has nothing to do with Injuns.

How did the Kansas City Chiefs get their name?​

In 1963, the team picked the “Chiefs” name to honor former mayor DemocRAT Harold Bartle, whose nickname was “The Chief” and was instrumental to bringing the team from Dallas to Kansas City.
What a racist .

Yes, folks, this is an exemplar of rightwing thought in the USA today. It's comprehensive, multi-faceted, transcending triviality. This is the kind of politics we need. And Donald Trump isn't enough. We need to find someone with an even lower IQ, who's spent most of his life in prison, who looks like the troll in the bathroom that Harry Potter fought. Now THAT is a President who'd say what he thinks! And could that troll hug a flag! Oh yes my eyes are welling up with patriotic tears to think of it!
Sticks and stones will break you bones but names will never hurt you.... unless your a pussy democrat then everything hurts your little feelings ... just blame Trump.... kunt.

Then boycott it.

But you won't, RWNJs don't do things, they just bitch incessantly about them and then project the label "pussy" onto others so they can feel better about themselves.

before long there will be no trace of american indians except on reservations,,
Not even there----reservation indians aren't necessarily indians. Many are hispanics or even blacks or white hippies. They don't base membership of the tribes on race/bloodline---they base it on if you want to culturally become an indian. Many illegals go the reservations due to their lax deportation of illegal rules and the illegals "join" the tribe creating more government subs for them and allowing the illegal to become a citizen with all the welfare benefits. It's one of the many reason why the reservations are shit------rape and drug dens basically.

Then boycott it.

But you won't, RWNJs don't do things, they just bitch incessantly about them and then project the label "pussy" onto others so they can feel better about themselves.

Most of us already are Junior. I'm also boycotting MLB and will not watch a single Silver and Black game and that is very tough for me to do. You can't laugh and spit in the faces of people who are paying you to play.

Then boycott it.

I canceled the NFL network three years ago. I was a diehard fan. Not any more. I have zero desire to watch these clowns.

Forum List

Back