CHIEFS cave to leftist traitors and retire Warpaint.

I'm here to discuss issues. YOu libtards are the ones that try to hard to avoid that, and to confuse issues.

Because on some level, you people know that your positions and agenda are evil and bad for people.

So just based on your stupid opinion, got it.

So just based on your stupid opinion, got it.

lol. You are arguing against the very purpose of a forum YOU are a member of.

Do you realize how stupid that makes you look? No, you don't.

Which fits perfectly.

Too stupid to realize how stupid you are being.

lol. You are arguing against the very purpose of a forum YOU are a member of.

Do you realize how stupid that makes you look? No, you don't.

Which fits perfectly.

Too stupid to realize how stupid you are being.

“I’m here to discuss issues” he says, lol.

I suppose you think you’re discussing issues in that post too.

Take your time. I know you’re not very bright.

You've buried the thread in idiocy. That was your intent. Obviously. After all, you know that your position in favor of this woke shit is indefensible. So you just talk shit to confuse the issue and derail the thread.

So, your pretense that this reflects on ME, and not you, is just standard lib lying.

You've buried the thread in idiocy. That was your intent. Obviously. After all, you know that your position in favor of this woke shit is indefensible. So you just talk shit to confuse the issue and derail the thread.

So, your pretense that this reflects on ME, and not you, is just standard lib lying.
Seems pretty simple to me. You guys are offended by a lot of businesses and you’re upset at something you’re already boycotting.

Seems pretty simple to me. You guys are offended by a lot of businesses and you’re upset at something you’re already boycotting.

There are a lot of lib assholes in the world, and weak ass pussies that bow to them.

This is a bad thing, for many reasons.

We discuss it on this discussion site.

That is pretty simple.

So, why are you talking about it, like it is noteworthy?

There are a lot of lib assholes in the world, and weak ass pussies that bow to them.

This is a bad thing, for many reasons.

We discuss it on this discussion site.

That is pretty simple.

So, why are you talking about it, like it is noteworthy?
I think it’s noteworthy that you guys are so easily offended by so many things.

I think it’s noteworthy that you guys are so easily offended by so many things.

We hate seeing our society being redefined by retarded assholes and pussy wimps.

That you find that odd, is you lying. YOu are part of the problem so you pretend it is not a serious problem.

You are lying.

We hate seeing our society being redefined by retarded assholes and pussy wimps.

That you find that odd, is you lying. YOu are part of the problem so you pretend it is not a serious problem.

You are lying.

Right. A lot of things offend you.

Sucks for you.

I disagree.

Do you really? Or are you just lying? I think that you know very well, that the behavior of you people is indefensible.

That is why you are so quick to bog threads down in idiocy, such as "how do you boycott something you are already boycotting".

ANYTHING, to distract from what destructive agents you people are.

Forum List

Back