Antivaxers without a backbone

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

So they denigrate the vaccines, urge others not to get vaccinated, then get Covid, wind up in intensive care and completely change their tune.

They are typical Trump Cult members without a backbone completely unable to stand up for the ideals championed by Trump and Fox News. They sacrifice their principals just because they are facing death. Such weaklings. Sad, so sad!

urge others not to get vaccinated
Sorry, I haven't seen that. Indeed, toobfreak, came right out and said "It is a personal choice." My experience has been that the people who refuse are being vilified by you morons that believe yours is the only way. I'll tell you what, You stay out of my health decisions and I'll stay out of yours, eh, comrade?

So they denigrate the vaccines, urge others not to get vaccinated, then get Covid, wind up in intensive care and completely change their tune.

They are typical Trump Cult members without a backbone completely unable to stand up for the ideals championed by Trump and Fox News. They sacrifice their principals just because they are facing death. Such weaklings. Sad, so sad!
You sacrificed rule of law to install an illegitimate president. Deal with it, you fear mongering hateful asshole.

Is that recorded on their vaccine papers or do the hospitals now keep track of the political leanings of ICU patients and tattoo a yellow star on their foreheads so they are not confused with real members of society?
No need for a star. Crazy trump supporters self identify at least once 3 minutes. It could be something as subtle as softly mumbling MAGA under their breath, or as unmistakable as masturbating into a red ball cap while staring at a picture of trump,

Sorry, I haven't seen that. Indeed, toobfreak, came right out and said "It is a personal choice." My experience has been that the people who refuse are being vilified by you morons that believe yours is the only way. I'll tell you what, You stay out of my health decisions and I'll stay out of yours, eh, comrade?
So you're gonna quit whining about abortion?

There is a high level of hypocrisy required to be a trump Nazi.

Hey you POS. We have had 1 million fucking beaners full of COVID being shipped all over the place. None of them vaxed for ANY GD thing.

Shut your fucking mouth about anything Covid dip shit.

Ohhh butt fucker. You had 50 covid infested libturds spreading it to Pelosi's office you stupid bastard

You people need to be treated like rats with typhus.

It could be something as subtle as softly mumbling MAGA under their breath, or as unmistakable as masturbating into a red ball cap while staring at a picture of trump,

It's not always appropriate to share your fantasies with strangers,

Forum List

Back