Chicken burgers.

The morningstar farms fake chicken patties are actually right tasty. About the only faux meat product that is as good as its inspiration.

Just bought some and fried one up. Not bad in taste or texture. I seasoned mine up a little . Overall I would buy it again. It's a good alternative for those with special diet needs. chicken burger pictures - Bing images
Those things don't make any sense to me. Around here, for the same price as ground chicken, or less, you can just buy boneless skinless chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs if you prefer dark meat.

You can just grill one of those and put that in your sandwich.

I like to marinate them with a lemon garlic chicken marinade that ChrisL posted here a few years ago.

I'll mix up olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, thyme and minced garlic in a zip lock bag. Then I butterfly the chicken and put it in there, make sure all the chicken gets coated, and throw the bag in the refrigerator overnight.

The next day I'll grill some of them and freeze the rest of them.

I have one of those George Foreman clamshell grills that cooks them from both sides at the same time. It's really convenient because that thing grills them to perfection in about 5 minutes, even if they are frozen.

Last edited:
I grind my own stuff, and we both love chicken burgers.
I grind a few pieces of bacon in with them, add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and s&p.
Then make a mayonnaise mixed with hot sauce.
Good stuff

I grind my chicken up when i do this. salt, pepper, cayenne and garlic. Char the shit out of them on the blackstone.
I use honey/sriracha sauce for the condiment.
A+++

I grind my chicken up when i do this. salt, pepper, cayenne and garlic. Char the shit out of them on the blackstone.
I use honey/sriracha sauce for the condiment.
A+++
Chicken burgers are underrated. A lot more versatile than a beef burger.
Not that I don't enjoy a cheeseburger every once in a while.
Also - everyone should have a decent grinder.
Commercial made sausage is jam packed with sodium, food coloring and chemical preservatives.
Fresh sausage made from pork shoulder and blended how you like it is holy-cow better than the commercially made fake food.

Commercial made sausage is jam packed with sodium, food coloring and chemical preservatives.
Fresh sausage made from pork shoulder and blended how you like it is holy-cow better than the commercially made fake food.
Agreed.
I tried to make beef sausage(tenderloin and brisket) when i first got my grinder. Didnt turn out so well. Im going to stick to pork shoulder lol

I make bean burgers when it is cold out. They are decent as well. You just need to not get them too thick

I had a bite of a black bean burger my wife ordered at a restaurant... it was actually pretty good.

I buy them sometimes, but I make my own pinto bean version of them. If you get them too thick, they get very gummy as the centers don't firm up.

Forum List

Back