Chick-Fil-A voted #1 fast food in America

I personally don't care what the owner's stance on gay marriage is. I've never eaten there, but would if it's good food. Boycotting them is as stupid as those on the right who say things like, "I'll never watch another Sean Penn movie again." Go fuck yourself. Nobody cares.

Sean Penn is an over rated actor who hasn't aged well. Fuck him.

They do NOT make billions. End of discussion. Good grief, you're an idiot

I've explained how it's done. If you want to continue you ignorance, that's your problem.

Only a complete fool would think a company can make billions in profits on 800+ million in sales. :cuckoo:

800+ what? Remember, it's a multi-tiered company with any published income being estimated.

You're too stupid to argue with. You pull shit out of your ass and fling it. Go bother someone else

You're too stupid to argue with. You pull shit out of your ass and fling it. Go bother someone else

I've kneecapped your ignorance.

I've pointed out their sales were 751 million dollars in 2014, when you can explain how a company can make "billions in profits" off 751 million in sales you might have a chance. Right now you look like a fool.

I've pointed out their sales were 751 million dollars in 2014, when you can explain how a company can make "billions in profits" off 751 million in sales you might have a chance. Right now you look like a fool.

Again, it's estimated. It's also multi-tiered. You're only seeing one tier.

My company is five-tiered. In 2014 it had $120M in revenue, if you include the other four, it would be $190M.

My vote is In-N-Out Burger.

-They are also religious with scripture references on their packaging.

-Don't use the Bible to 'cheap-out' on their employees, so they talk-the-talk and walk-the-walk.

-Have the highest payed fast-food workers in the country, and still make billions in profit. AMAZING!

And they've got a good veggie-burger.

Still, I like being able to see my own feet and pass my cardio exam so I wouldn't eat there very often.

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down and now this. :)

Liberal tears in 3, 2, 1....

Chick-Fil-A Voted Number One Fast Food Joint in America

There are tons of fast food chains in America, all serving a variety of different menu items ranging from tacos, to burgers, to deliciously deadly fried chicken.

With so many choices available, one soon begins to ponder which chain Americans love the most and simply couldn’t live without.

Well, thanks to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, we now know the answer to that perplexing question, and it’s going to make liberals furious.

In other words, you’ll love this!

From TheBlaze:

t’s the first year that Chick-fil-A was featured in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the Southern chicken chain took gold.

In a report released Tuesday, the ACSI asked more than 5,000 customers their opinions on fast-food chains and compiled a list of the best and the worst. Chick-fil-A finished in first place, with the highest score ever given to a fast-food chain, and Chipotle, also making its debut on the list, finishing close behind.

America Has Voted on Best Fast Food Conservatives Will LOVE The Winner

"Chick-fil-A denies getting chickens from abusive supplier
Posted: Updated:
ATLANTA (CBS46) -

An animal rights group says Chick-fil-A uses a supplier that abuses and tortures chickens. It's a claim the restaurant chain denies.

Mercy for Animals released an undercover video taken at a processing plant in Mississippi and a slaughter house in Tennessee that are owned by Koch Foods.

It shows workers kicking and throwing chickens into cages, cutting their heads off and dropping them in vats of scalding water while many are still alive.

"The fact is if Chick-fil-A executives tortured even one dog or cat the way their suppliers do millions of chickens, they would be thrown in jail," said Matt Rice, the group's director of investigation. "This is sickening animal abuse that no company with morals should be involved in.""
Chick-fil-A denies getting chickens from abusive supplier - CBS46 News

Easy to be #1 if ethics aren't important.

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down and now this. :)

Liberal tears in 3, 2, 1....

Chick-Fil-A Voted Number One Fast Food Joint in America

There are tons of fast food chains in America, all serving a variety of different menu items ranging from tacos, to burgers, to deliciously deadly fried chicken.

With so many choices available, one soon begins to ponder which chain Americans love the most and simply couldn’t live without.

Well, thanks to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, we now know the answer to that perplexing question, and it’s going to make liberals furious.

In other words, you’ll love this!

From TheBlaze:

t’s the first year that Chick-fil-A was featured in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the Southern chicken chain took gold.

In a report released Tuesday, the ACSI asked more than 5,000 customers their opinions on fast-food chains and compiled a list of the best and the worst. Chick-fil-A finished in first place, with the highest score ever given to a fast-food chain, and Chipotle, also making its debut on the list, finishing close behind.

America Has Voted on Best Fast Food Conservatives Will LOVE The Winner

"Chick-fil-A denies getting chickens from abusive supplier
Posted: Updated:
ATLANTA (CBS46) -

An animal rights group says Chick-fil-A uses a supplier that abuses and tortures chickens. It's a claim the restaurant chain denies.

Mercy for Animals released an undercover video taken at a processing plant in Mississippi and a slaughter house in Tennessee that are owned by Koch Foods.

It shows workers kicking and throwing chickens into cages, cutting their heads off and dropping them in vats of scalding water while many are still alive.

"The fact is if Chick-fil-A executives tortured even one dog or cat the way their suppliers do millions of chickens, they would be thrown in jail," said Matt Rice, the group's director of investigation. "This is sickening animal abuse that no company with morals should be involved in.""
Chick-fil-A denies getting chickens from abusive supplier - CBS46 News

Easy to be #1 if ethics aren't important.
Libtards caring more for food than unborn babies, bunch of sick mental cases.

I know the topic is Chick fil A and how popular they are, but I have to post a Pioneer Chicken reference. I grew up with one right down the street. Now, sadly, there's none nearby. So all I have are memories and internet images. :(
o.jpg

Another thing about Chik Fil La, our Church feeds the homeless twice a week, tonight being one of those nights, Chik Fil La will not only provide hot sandwiches and drinks but they also send their employees to help pass the food out. They do this the first Wednesday of every month. On average we feed about 200 people so Chik Fil La gives out 200 meals absolutely free and I'm told they do this all over the country

If ignorance paid, you would be worth big bucks.

Sean Penn's net worth is 150 million dollars. So I was correct again.
Well, then I'm confused: there's universe full of stuff I'm ignorant about. One of the things I know for certain is that I don't have much dough. I'm pretty sure Sean Penn knows more than I do. So, how come he has so much more cash? :dunno:

Forum List

Back