Chick-Fil-A voted #1 fast food in America

Fat fucks are as fat fucks do.

I know. Look at all the fat people. It's disgusting. :D

images

AR-708019806.jpg&updated=201208011808&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201208011808&noborder

images

upload_2015-6-30_17-57-27.jpeg

images

images

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down and now this. :)

Liberal tears in 3, 2, 1....

Chick-Fil-A Voted Number One Fast Food Joint in America

There are tons of fast food chains in America, all serving a variety of different menu items ranging from tacos, to burgers, to deliciously deadly fried chicken.

With so many choices available, one soon begins to ponder which chain Americans love the most and simply couldn’t live without.

Well, thanks to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, we now know the answer to that perplexing question, and it’s going to make liberals furious.

In other words, you’ll love this!

From TheBlaze:

t’s the first year that Chick-fil-A was featured in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the Southern chicken chain took gold.

In a report released Tuesday, the ACSI asked more than 5,000 customers their opinions on fast-food chains and compiled a list of the best and the worst. Chick-fil-A finished in first place, with the highest score ever given to a fast-food chain, and Chipotle, also making its debut on the list, finishing close behind.

America Has Voted on Best Fast Food Conservatives Will LOVE The Winner
Guess the gay boycott didn't work.

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down...
Yeah.

It was pretty funny looking at their parking lots during all that silly drama. Packed. How in the world did they not know that was going to happen?

I ate there once a while back, maybe I didn't get the right thing, nothing special.

But the drama was funny.

Well, Good for Chic-Fil-A! After all, they stopped contributing to organizations that were spending money to fight gay marriage, so the left has no problem with them any more! In fact, the left considers rewarding them for their change of heart to be a good thing!

What the fuck does junk food have to do with politics?

Nothing until liberals made it political....

That makes no sense. Who posted this thread?

The fact that anybody patronizes this garbage food is more of a concern to our community. Being voted number one in fast food (if we trust the source) is like getting an award for having lain the world's stinkiest turd.
As someone who has to avoid fast food for health reasons, I take great umbrage at your disparaging analogy. Fast Food is awesome. :thup: :thup:

Here's a little something for all you haters out there:
tommysburger3.jpg

YUM! I would slam this down in a heartbeat--with a Coke and a large fries! :D

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down and now this. :)

There are tons of fast food chains in America, all serving a variety of different menu items ranging from tacos, to burgers, to deliciously deadly fried chicken.

With so many choices available, one soon begins to ponder which chain Americans love the most and simply couldn’t live without.

Well, thanks to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, we now know the answer to that perplexing question, and it’s going to make liberals furious.

From TheBlaze:

t’s the first year that Chick-fil-A was featured in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the Southern chicken chain took gold.

In a report released Tuesday, the ACSI asked more than 5,000 customers their opinions on fast-food chains and compiled a list of the best and the worst. Chick-fil-A finished in first place, with the highest score ever given to a fast-food chain, and Chipotle, also making its debut on the list, finishing close behind.

So who cares about chika filer? I have never been to one an sure will not go to one before I die.

Stop bothering me, go to Hoover's spend some money and you'll see they don't make billions. Sheesh, you lost before you began

And again, In-N-Out is a private company, so the estimate in Hoovers is ONLY for the stores. Doesn't Hoovers have a disclaimer?

They do NOT make billions. End of discussion. Good grief, you're an idiot

From TheBlaze:

So who cares about chika filer? I have never been to one an sure will not go to one before I die.

Evidently many care

Well, Good for Chic-Fil-A! After all, they stopped contributing to organizations that were spending money to fight gay marriage, so the left has no problem with them any more! In fact, the left considers rewarding them for their change of heart to be a good thing!

I won't spend my money there.

The fact that anybody patronizes this garbage food is more of a concern to our community. Being voted number one in fast food (if we trust the source) is like getting an award for having lain the world's stinkiest turd.
As someone who has to avoid fast food for health reasons, I take great umbrage at your disparaging analogy. Fast Food is awesome. :thup: :thup:

tommysburger3.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke:

The worlds stinkiest turd would be obama, you libtards laid him.

See: God is watching over me. There's a Chik

tommysburger3.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke:
Chili cheeseburger not your thing? Here's a heavenly bowl of brussel sprouts for you:
20121024-brussels-sprouts-fried-7.jpg

I'm sure it's just as tasty. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back