Chick-Fil-A voted #1 fast food in America

Another thing about Chik Fil La, our Church feeds the homeless twice a week, tonight being one of those nights, Chik Fil La will not only provide hot sandwiches and drinks but they also send their employees to help pass the food out. They do this the first Wednesday of every month. On average we feed about 200 people so Chik Fil La gives out 200 meals absolutely free and I'm told they do this all over the country

So they CAN afford to pay their people the same as In-N-Out Burger.

Another thing about Chik Fil La, our Church feeds the homeless twice a week, tonight being one of those nights, Chik Fil La will not only provide hot sandwiches and drinks but they also send their employees to help pass the food out. They do this the first Wednesday of every month. On average we feed about 200 people so Chik Fil La gives out 200 meals absolutely free and I'm told they do this all over the country

So they CAN afford to pay their people the same as In-N-Out Burger.

That's their business, not yours

Well, then I'm confused: there's universe full of stuff I'm ignorant about. One of the things I know for certain is that I don't have much dough. I'm pretty sure Sean Penn knows more than I do. So, how come he has so much more cash? :dunno:

He has a good agent, and you continue voting Republican.

Well, then I'm confused: there's universe full of stuff I'm ignorant about. One of the things I know for certain is that I don't have much dough. I'm pretty sure Sean Penn knows more than I do. So, how come he has so much more cash? :dunno:

He has a good agent, and you continue voting Republican.
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with him having held Madonna captive. She's got mega-dough--and he's got something on her. :thup:
BTW: I voted for Obama the first time around. Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it. :thup:

Isn't that fantastic.

Always great when business's pitch in to help out.

Doesn't matter, they own the business. Too bad so sad ...for you

Actually for you. With increased taxes that are taken the increased need for additional taxes, or reducing tax based services to make up for the loss. That effects/affects YOU, not me.

Walmart workers at a single 300-person Supercenter store rely on $904,542 to $1,744,590 in public benefits per year. YOU pay for that, not me.

I'm sure that Chick-Fil-A also has some big numbers.

Doesn't matter, they own the business. Too bad so sad ...for you

Actually for you. With increased taxes that are taken the increased need for additional taxes, or reducing tax based services to make up for the loss. That effects/affects YOU, not me.

Walmart workers at a single 300-person Supercenter store rely on anywhere from $904,542 to $1,744,590 in public benefits per year. YOU pay for that, not me.

I'm sure that Chick-Fil-A also has some big numbers.

Whatever....go protest something.You're an annoying moron.

While Chick-fil-A is my favorite, I personally lost respect for the survey when I saw the remaining top 10, none of which I patronize (see list below). But that's just me. I would have had In-and-Out Burger neck and neck with Chick-fil-A. Below them I'd put Rubio's (love the fish Tacos) and a few local Mexican food joints here in Arizona. I also rate Firehouse Subs high. I'm not into Chinese food but I can fake it with Panda Express. For pizza, I'm satisfied picking up a slice at Costco every so often. How does your list compare to theirs?

1. Chick-fil-A
2. Chipotle Mexican Grill
3. Panera Bread
4. Papa John's
5. Pizza Hut
6. Dunkin' Donuts
7. Subway
8. Domino's Pizza
9. Little Caesars
10. Starbucks

Forum List

Back