Chick-Fil-A voted #1 fast food in America

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down and now this. :)

Liberal tears in 3, 2, 1....

Chick-Fil-A Voted Number One Fast Food Joint in America

There are tons of fast food chains in America, all serving a variety of different menu items ranging from tacos, to burgers, to deliciously deadly fried chicken.

With so many choices available, one soon begins to ponder which chain Americans love the most and simply couldn’t live without.

Well, thanks to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, we now know the answer to that perplexing question, and it’s going to make liberals furious.

In other words, you’ll love this!

From TheBlaze:

t’s the first year that Chick-fil-A was featured in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the Southern chicken chain took gold.

In a report released Tuesday, the ACSI asked more than 5,000 customers their opinions on fast-food chains and compiled a list of the best and the worst. Chick-fil-A finished in first place, with the highest score ever given to a fast-food chain, and Chipotle, also making its debut on the list, finishing close behind.

America Has Voted on Best Fast Food Conservatives Will LOVE The Winner

The food is still crap to me but I am glad you found a feed bag place you enjoy while also supporting your Homophobic nonsense...

Another Lassie loser.

11386438_1143341965682973_1840382462_n.jpg

Oh there you are, now do you care to explain Native Americans owning blacks, being Confederate allies and flying a look alike Confederate battle flag? LMAO

I'm noticing you and another one always post at the same time.....hmmmm? LOL :)

This is just too precious not to share, the left tried to take them down and now this. :)

Liberal tears in 3, 2, 1....

Chick-Fil-A Voted Number One Fast Food Joint in America

There are tons of fast food chains in America, all serving a variety of different menu items ranging from tacos, to burgers, to deliciously deadly fried chicken.

With so many choices available, one soon begins to ponder which chain Americans love the most and simply couldn’t live without.

Well, thanks to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, we now know the answer to that perplexing question, and it’s going to make liberals furious.

In other words, you’ll love this!

From TheBlaze:

t’s the first year that Chick-fil-A was featured in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, and the Southern chicken chain took gold.

In a report released Tuesday, the ACSI asked more than 5,000 customers their opinions on fast-food chains and compiled a list of the best and the worst. Chick-fil-A finished in first place, with the highest score ever given to a fast-food chain, and Chipotle, also making its debut on the list, finishing close behind.

America Has Voted on Best Fast Food Conservatives Will LOVE The Winner

This survey takes the meaning of "eat shit and die" to a whole new level. :p

That was hilarious, the left calls for a boycott and Chik Fil La has their biggest sales day in history BWAHAHAHAHA You effin losers

The left does have a tendency to shoot their own toes off. They did the same thing awhile back with their outcry for stricter gun laws. As a result, guns and ammunition flew off the shelves so fast, they could hardly keep up with the demand. The left also caused Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty, to make quite a bit of money.

Chick-Fil-A is scrumptious, BTW. I loves me some "Hate Chicken".

That was hilarious, the left calls for a boycott and Chik Fil La has their biggest sales day in history BWAHAHAHAHA You effin losers

The left does have a tendency to shoot their own toes off. They did the same thing awhile back with their outcry for stricter gun laws. As a result, guns and ammunition flew off the shelves so fast, they could hardly keep up with the demand. The left also caused Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty, to make quite a bit of money.

The Indiana pizza joint was classic. The left's hate made those people rich.

Check out the pic at the link from the OP. Leads to this:
bloated-209x300.jpg

Chow down fatties.

Its shit food for stupid people or those too poor to buy real food. No wonder the US is fat and diabetic.

Here's the actual link the OP was too dumb to post.

Benchmarks By Industry

Actually real food can be cheaper than going to those Fast Food places if the person knows how to cook and shop correctly.

Pizza is the only thing I will order out for and even cook my own Chinese from scratch and go to the local Vietnamese market in Houston for the stuff I need to make the food.

I personally don't care what the owner's stance on gay marriage is. I've never eaten there, but would if it's good food. Boycotting them is as stupid as those on the right who say things like, "I'll never watch another Sean Penn movie again." Go fuck yourself. Nobody cares.

I personally don't care what the owner's stance on gay marriage is. I've never eaten there, but would if it's good food. Boycotting them is as stupid as those on the right who say things like, "I'll never watch another Sean Penn movie again." Go fuck yourself. Nobody cares.

What boycott? :dunno:

Boycotts are generally ineffectual and often a stupid idea; they generally don't work unless done on a small, local scale. The device is way overused. And would never work on a national chain store.

The right made them rich because they just HAD to close for eight whopping days. $840000 must buy you a lot of courage. Or they suckered you. :lol:

The right made them rich because they just HAD to close for eight whopping days. $840000 must buy you a lot of courage. Or they suckered you. :lol:

Or Christians took care of their own. Sit down, pee wee

Or Christians took care of their own. Sit down, pee wee

The whole thing started when they made comments about not catering a gay wedding. Who the fuck has catered pizza at a wedding?

Memories Pizza of Walkerton Indiana reopens after gay wedding comments flap - Washington Times

Crystal O'Connor said the amount of money was overwhelming.

“We were like, ‘Stop! Stop! Stop!”’ she said.

“It was really making us uncomfortable,” her father said.

Do you see how suckered in people really were? :lol:

Forum List

Back