Chicago: Unarmed man resists, punches cop, takes cops gun, opens fire; Takes 3 men to subdue him

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Chicago Tribune

My oh my...this sounds eerily familiar. An UNARMED suspect just robbed a store of pills and is walking away when Chicago cops see him. He resists. He punches one cop in the face. Fight ensues.

Suspect goes for cops gun...and GETS IT. Two cops are fighting him...and losing. The clerk...a former wrestler. ..jumps in the fight. The clerk said the UNARMED suspect was like a "bull in a china shop". Be said the suspect fired the gun and was aiming it behinfld his own shoulder (commonly done to shoot cops in the face as the attemp handcuffing).

The clerk pinned to gun to the ground so the other two men could subdue him. He said the blood of one cop was everywhere.

But remember folks....6'6 300 lb Michael Brown...unarmed and punched a cop and went for his gun....wasnt a lethal threat.

The shitbag suspect in this story was 6'3 250. Smaller than Michael Brown.

Too.bad the cops didnt dirt nap this scumbag too.

If robbery is just another entitlement he shouldn't have been arrested in the first place.

Should have shot him first.

Yeah. Well he took the gun during the wrestling while they tried to cuff him. With the now armed shitbag...and unarmed cop entangled with him...I see why the other cop didnt shoot him. He may have hit his partner..and he probably instinctively tried to grab the gun back.

That store clerk is a hero. Hope our next generation is full of young men like him.

Forum List

Back