Chicago style politics by U S leaders in the Ukraine.

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Vice President Joe Biden son Hunter Biden has joined the board of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer. They say is just a coincidence. The U S is pouring a billion dollars into the Ukraine and Hunter Biden is tapped for a job in the SE Ukraine where the fighting is going on. I’m sure he’s just receiving minimum wage. Or perhaps he’s the only attorney in the entire world that could handle sure a big job. Either way, I’m sure there’s no quid pro quo going on.

Burisma's chairman, Alan Apter says Biden was hired totally on merit. I feel a lot better now. But wait, there’s another problem. Devon Archer another new Burisma board member works with Biden at Rosemont Seneca partners which is half own by Archer and Christopher Heinz, John Kerry's stepson. Sounds like someone is collecting on the billion dollars that the U S is sending the Ukraine. I’m sure I’ll receive my share any day now.

The area around Slaviansk (where Biden is doing business) is a subject of constant fire from the Ukrainian Army for the last two months. Search "Bombings Force Sloviansk Residents to Flee: Russian Roulette" on youtube to see for yourself. For a more complete information see Ukraine, the other side of the story Part 1 and 2.

Forum List

Back