Chicago Imposes Harsh Consumer Vaccine Mandates: “if you have been living vaccine-free, your time is up”

Reeks of Nazi Germany
You must ingest an unproven “vaccine” because liberals aren’t in charge of their own emotions and can only feel “safe” if you are obedient.

Last edited:
Well, it IS a free country with many choices, poster Obiwan.
You may want to skip going there. It may not be right for you.......so choose differently.

But personally, I think Chicago is terrific. Lived and worked there for many years....over two seperate stints there.
The city is great. The Metro area is great.

But it IS a big city.
And some folks ain't cut out for it -- won't run fast enough, don't swim hard enough, can't think smart enough.
So be it.
But I liked it.
So did my bride.
We visit annually to see old friends, old neighbors. Wouldn't miss it.
Two Thumbs Up for Chicago (thanku Gene & Roger, you homeys.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster 'badger2', is quite right.....if......what he is referring to as "fully vaxxed" means 'can't catch Covid.'
And that's OK. 'Cause only the misinformed would think getting the two shots & the boost means they are home free.
They ain't.
Most everybody else knows that.

As far poster badger's comment on: "your 4.0's' not answering evolving mutations of the virus"......well, I regret I wasn't clearer on that.
The "4.0's" I mentioned was a reference to high school kids.

Albeit, smart high school kids trying to get into a good college.
And personally, my avatar ain't really expecting high school kids.....even really smart ones.......to be on the cutting edge of virology.
But that's just me.
We should assume that poster badger2's local high-school is likely way ahead of others.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Golly, that seems sadly misinformed. Un-informed.
Or perhaps just unknowledgeable and inexperienced about Chicago.
And that's OK. Folks in small town or rural America can't be expected to know every upscale Rode Drive, Miracle Mile, 5th Avenue, or hell, even a nearby St. Armand's Circle.....of this amazingly vast, diverse and interesting country.

So, for those planning on doing a little touristy-gig in the City-by-the-Lake, well, .......here is a link as a bit of guidance:

"The Magnificent Mile is one of the most iconic shopping area’s in the world. This cosmopolitan, history-packed strip on downtown Michigan Avenue between the Michigan Avenue Bridge and Oak Street leads you from department stores to multi-story retail centers to luxury boutiques to brand name retail chains — all within a scenic stroll of each other.

Here’s our guide to shopping and more on The Magnificent Mile."
Badger had no investment in whether the 4.0 was a nurse or high school student. Neither can answer the question of surfaces. The effeminates of the CDC thought that their stat for how long SARS-CoV-2 can remain dangerous on unvaxxed surfaces is also behind: they have not kept up with Delta or Omicron stats on this, they are lazy and rely on the prisoners taking it for granted the original stats will suffice form a rapidly-evolving RNA virus.

The coronavirus genome can produce a virus that remains outside the host on steel surfaces and still infectious after 28 days.

The key point I wanted to make in this thread is the requirement that anyone 16+ have photo I.D. to get into certain places.
Is getting into Starbucks a pillar of our fair and free democracy, and a right guaranteed to everyone?

No?

Then your point is stupid, which is probably why everyone who is smart is ignoring it.

Well, it IS a free country with many choices, poster Obiwan.
You may want to skip going there. It may not be right for you.......so choose differently.

But personally, I think Chicago is terrific. Lived and worked there for many years....over two seperate stints there.
The city is great. The Metro area is great.

But it IS a big city.
And some folks ain't cut out for it -- won't run fast enough, don't swim hard enough, can't think smart enough.
So be it.
But I liked it.
So did my bride.
We visit annually to see old friends, old neighbors. Wouldn't miss it.
Two Thumbs Up for Chicago (thanku Gene & Roger, you homeys.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster 'badger2', is quite right.....if......what he is referring to as "fully vaxxed" means 'can't catch Covid.'
And that's OK. 'Cause only the misinformed would think getting the two shots & the boost means they are home free.
They ain't.
Most everybody else knows that.

As far poster badger's comment on: "your 4.0's' not answering evolving mutations of the virus"......well, I regret I wasn't clearer on that.
The "4.0's" I mentioned was a reference to high school kids.

Albeit, smart high school kids trying to get into a good college.
And personally, my avatar ain't really expecting high school kids.....even really smart ones.......to be on the cutting edge of virology.
But that's just me.
We should assume that poster badger2's local high-school is likely way ahead of others.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Golly, that seems sadly misinformed. Un-informed.
Or perhaps just unknowledgeable and inexperienced about Chicago.
And that's OK. Folks in small town or rural America can't be expected to know every upscale Rode Drive, Miracle Mile, 5th Avenue, or hell, even a nearby St. Armand's Circle.....of this amazingly vast, diverse and interesting country.

So, for those planning on doing a little touristy-gig in the City-by-the-Lake, well, .......here is a link as a bit of guidance:

"The Magnificent Mile is one of the most iconic shopping area’s in the world. This cosmopolitan, history-packed strip on downtown Michigan Avenue between the Michigan Avenue Bridge and Oak Street leads you from department stores to multi-story retail centers to luxury boutiques to brand name retail chains — all within a scenic stroll of each other.

Here’s our guide to shopping and more on The Magnificent Mile."
Ever hear of sarcasm, einstein?

The key point I wanted to make in this thread is the requirement that anyone 16+ have photo I.D. to get into certain places.
Mandated ID and a demonstrated willingness of the populace to line up in very long lines to get the tests and "vaccines" all adds up to no more excuses about getting lazy asses to polling places. Mandatory paper ballots and closely monitored human vote counters.

What's his name?

Now that is funny!!
I even told my bride about it.
She laughed. Of course she's a pretty good humored gal....and tells jokes with a great sense of timing. (I married better than she did.)

So, a hat-tip to the good poster Concerned American.
Wit and humor is something I haven't seen much of from the Rightfield on this gossipboard.
So, attaboy CA

I see a job opportunity. Hire oneself out to pick up items like food, booze and so forth for the unvaccinated to circumvent this bullcrap. IF the day comes when these assholes try to keep people from buying food or medicine without being vaxxed, those doing the enforcing need to understand they'll be in danger from some righteously pissed-off people.
The thing is now everyone has to have an id. So now they can have voter id at the polls!

Forum List

Back