Chicago elects first, Black, gay, female mayor...doesn't change anything, more of the same...

Shouldn’t we wait and see what she actually does? Has she even taken office yet?

She said she wants to tax hotels more.....you know, one of the big money makers for the city...in order to finance artists...driving away convention business by raising the cost of renting rooms........with a 130 billion dollar police/fire/teacher pension crisis.....so, no, she isn't serious about dealing with Chicago's problems...
I wouldn’t bet against you, but should still wait and see what she actually does...

Yes.....the left is all about race, sex, and sexual orientation...actually dealing with critical issues? Not so much.

Chicago just elected the first Black, gay, female mayor, and it isn't going to change anything happening to the city since her polices are the same policies that have run that city for close to 100 years.... since 1931......

She hates the police, she is a big government, tax and spend, left wing SJW.......... the city is done....

The Chicago Police, Fire and Teachers pensions? 130 Billion in the hole..... because the democrats didn't want to put in the governments share.....she has no plan.

She wants to increase taxes on Hotels......you know, one of the things conventions need to come to a city....and use that money how? To fund artists.....remember above....pension hole of 130 billion dollars.....

Tax and spend, cut down the police, let criminals out of prison......and gee, the city is turning into a hell hole...

Care to essplain to the class what the fuck being black and/or gay and/or female has to do with mayoring?

No, of course you don't. Even though you somehow magically can already see her future.

1931 huh? You mean when the city got tired of Big Bill Thompson and his palling around with gangsters? Ah yes, those were the daze I'm sure Chicago longs to go back to.

Well, moron......this is the issue....the left wing is all gushy over the fact that she is Black, Gay and a woman.....and could care less about what she has actually stated she is going to do.....or the history of left wing democrats and what they have been doing to the city since 1931....

To me.....as the title of this thread states......nothing is going to change.....and her race, sex and partner preference have no bearing on her policies.......but that is what lemmings like you voted for.....not what she can or will do...but for her race, sex and status as a lesbian...

Sorry Captain Jerk, I don't drive all day just to go to Chicago and vote in somebody else's election.

Forum List

Back