Chelsea Handler loses hearing after Vax Shot.

I'm just going to sit back and watch the birth defect rates in the next 9 to 12 months. If they go up significantly, I am going to wonder how the left is going to spin that.

I'm just going to sit back and watch the birth defect rates in the next 9 to 12 months. If they go up significantly, I am going to wonder how the left is going to spin that.
It seems like there is already a miscarriage effect, but of course they are not publicly linking that yet. There doesn't seem to be anybody worrying about side effects. Used to be big media stories, back when big pharma was a reliable evil target, Ralph Naders everywhere you look, but now everyone is in line - they don't get reported or are minimized by the good little propagandists.

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled “conspiracy theorist” or “anti-vaxxer”.

But the typical response from the left is, “these cases are rare”, “it’s still safe”, “the vaccine still works”.

View attachment 490072
You just love posting fake news don’t you. Here is the video your “articles” are based on. Stop spreading fake shit.

And you think birth defects are going to go up... why?

It seems like there is already a miscarriage effect, but of course they are not publicly linking that yet. There doesn't seem to be anybody worrying about side effects. Used to be big media stories, back when big pharma was a reliable evil target, Ralph Naders everywhere you look, but now everyone is in line - they don't get reported or are minimized by the good little propagandists.
My sister is 8.5 months pregnant and has been going through these issues with many many doctors to try and learn about what is safe and not safe.... what are you basing your comments on?

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled “conspiracy theorist” or “anti-vaxxer”.

But the typical response from the left is, “these cases are rare”, “it’s still safe”, “the vaccine still works”.

View attachment 490072
You just love posting fake news don’t you. Here is the video your “articles” are based on. Stop spreading fake shit.

Hey moron, she clearly says she is deaf in one ear. So thanks for validating my point.

View attachment 490072

Hey moron, she clearly says she is deaf in one ear. So thanks for validating my point.

And what did she say seconds after that?! Idiot

So we've got a fake news story about someone experiencing trouble with their hearing after getting the vaccine (not even true) and we've got 3.37 million dead from the virus.

For Republicans, this presents a dilemma: Should I get vaccine or not?
The video is on Chelsea Handler's own Instagram page ....

Dumbass!!

And you think birth defects are going to go up... why?
I didn't say that I thought they were going to go up. I hinted at the fact that an experimental vaccine, with little to zero tested side effects, could manifest itself in many ways. Since this vaccine targets the genetic makeup of the people it is injected into, the possible side effects can be a subtle altering of the chromosome and DNA of the eggs of a fertile female.

If in 9 to 12 months, we see an increase of fetal defects, I have a feeling that the left is going to lie about it, just like they lie about everything today.

Time will tell.

View attachment 490072
you-went-full-gateway-pundit-never-go-full-gateway-pundit.jpg

If only her and Samantha bee would lose their ability to speak.

View attachment 490072

And what did she say seconds after that?! Idiot

She said she thought she would get sick the next day.:dunno:

So we've got a fake news story about someone experiencing trouble with their hearing after getting the vaccine (not even true) and we've got 3.37 million dead from the virus.

For Republicans, this presents a dilemma: Should I get vaccine or not?
What about medicine for those with the virus instead of this political obsession with a vaccine?

Forum List

Back