Chelsea Handler loses hearing after Vax Shot.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled “conspiracy theorist” or “anti-vaxxer”.

But the typical response from the left is, “these cases are rare”, “it’s still safe”, “the vaccine still works”.

FAAD06CB-F9E0-4C1F-BBD2-AC2E92AF8760.jpeg

Chelsea Handler is doing great!

It's the placebo effect. Chelsea thought she was sick for 4 hours & wanted to treat herself by staying in bed.

This is a nothing story.
I hate it when done by the left, I hate when done by the right.

Most vaccines will have side effects that are temporary. What she experienced is completely normal.
Fake news is fake news. And this is fake news.

This is a nothing story.

Most vaccines will have side effects that are temporary. What she experienced is completely normal.
Wow. You called out (1) fake winger story. Maybe we should throw you a parade.

My mother and sister have gotten both shots of the Moderna vaccine no issues I got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no issues. There will always be some who have an advrese reaction to any vaccine.

Seems to me a side effect like losing your hearing is a big deal. But then, some have had deadly blood clots...

The consensus seems to be: Ho hum, who cares. Get the shot. As POTUS* says, get the shot or wear a mask. Your choice.

:icon_sjung:

Fake news
A video of her saying it is fake news. Too funny.
Video says she didn’t get that sick.

After I got my shot I got hungry and stopped by subway. Did anyone else? Must be related.Holy shit. Still denying it. She literally says exactly what was in the post. Then you continue with the typical liberal redirect. Playbook is directly deny reality and then change the subject.
Holy shit. Still denying it. She literally says exactly what was in the post.

This is a nothing story.

Try again, I have done several

This is a nothing story.

Try again, I have done several
Are you a self identified politiccritter of the Qult persuasion?

I feel for everyone who loses their hearing because their having to stare at a translator enough may only make them miss so many beautiful sights too.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back