trump's vaccine secret

why did trump keep his vaccination for covid a secret for two months, was he ashamed or was he worried about losing his voter base?

He kept it secret for two months?

WHICH two months?

Trump vaccine? Don't y'all lefties have enough on your plate with the medical condition of the moron in the White House than to worry about the former president's medical record?

While the other former Presidents did public service announcements showing themselves being vaccinated, Trump refused to allow himself to be seen getting the vaccine

Trump vaccine? Don't y'all lefties have enough on your plate with the medical condition of the moron in the White House than to worry about the former president's medical record?
Hey idiot i'm not a lefty i voted for trump turned out to be a big mistake. My brother died from covid because he was stupid enough not to wear a mask at trump's suggestion. trump wouldn't wear a mask because he said he didn;t look good, a 74 year old man worried about his looks how sweet of him,some of his older drag queen friends didn't like wearing masks either.

Hey idiot i'm not a lefty i voted for trump turned out to be a big mistake. My brother died from covid because he was stupid enough not to wear a mask at trump's suggestion. trump wouldn't wear a mask because he said he didn;t look good, a 74 year old man worried about his looks how sweet of him,some of his older drag queen friends didn't like wearing masks either.
You blame your brother's death on the former president? You gotta be a leftie, why not admit it.

trump wouldn't wear a mask because he said he didn;t look good, a 74 year old man worried about his looks how sweet of him,some of his older drag queen friends didn't like wearing masks either.

There’s nothing more pathetic than a vain man.

This will come as a big shock to some but not everyone feels the need to share every aspect of their life with the public. This will also come as a shock to some but we are not entitled to know about everything people do in their life people would be better served focusing on there own life instead of worrying about what others do or do not share about theres.

trump wouldn't wear a mask because he said he didn;t look good, a 74 year old man worried about his looks how sweet of him,some of his older drag queen friends didn't like wearing masks either.

There’s nothing more pathetic than a vain man.
especially a 74 year old that's built like the pillsbury dough boy.

insannity_final.jpg

You blame your brother's death on the former president? You gotta be a leftie, why not admit it.
no i blame that on my brother being gullible enough to follow advice of someone who cares about no one but himself.

The riots in blue cities have killed people. Have destroyed the lives of people. People who have worked hard for what they got. Moron politicians with a sense of suicide run these areas. Progs could have worked with Trump. They could have went down Pennsylvania
Avenue without the usual "never let a crisis got to waste" agenda. They did not. They were the guilty ones. They and the media/entertainers who have shit on the general population and will never be trusted again. Trump had to fence walk with the swamp around him. And Fauci is a murderer of millions.

why did trump keep his vaccination for covid a secret for two months, was he ashamed or was he worried about losing his voter base?
Why would he need to announce it? Would you really care?
He didn’t need to make a big public spectacle about it.

Forum List

Back