Chelsea Handler loses hearing after Vax Shot.

I got tinnitus from having Covid-19 who can I sue, God?
Getting Covid-19 isn't a choice, taking a vaccine shot is. Take at your own risk is what the United States is asking us to do.
I got tinnitus from having Covid-19 who can I sue, God?
Getting Covid-19 isn't a choice, taking a vaccine shot is. Take at your own risk is what the United States is asking us to do.
Take at your own risk and for the benefit of your fellow countrymen, friends and family
Sure you can, Iā€™m not saying not to, I am saying like everything in life there are risks and moon glow canā€™t sue anyone for getting Covid. Not sure why you have an issue with my statement.
Do you think there is some responsibly for those who know they have CoVid but still go into public and spread it to others?
Iā€™ve had my shot, you can do what you need to do.

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled ā€œconspiracy theoristā€ or ā€œanti-vaxxerā€.

But the typical response from the left is, ā€œthese cases are rareā€, ā€œitā€™s still safeā€, ā€œthe vaccine still worksā€.

View attachment 490072
And by the next day, she was fine.

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled ā€œconspiracy theoristā€ or ā€œanti-vaxxerā€.

But the typical response from the left is, ā€œthese cases are rareā€, ā€œitā€™s still safeā€, ā€œthe vaccine still worksā€.

View attachment 490072
And by the next day, she was fine.
It still caused her to lose hearing in one ear. :cuckoo:

It also doesnā€™t refute anything about the reports of tinnitus and hearing loss in other people getting the experimental shot.

Seems to me a side effect like losing your hearing is a big deal. But then, some have had deadly blood clots...

The consensus seems to be: Ho hum, who cares. Get the shot. As POTUS* says, get the shot or wear a mask. Your choice.

:icon_sjung:
I choose freedom. Fuck them and their mask and their shot.

Forum List

Back