Chelsea Handler loses hearing after Vax Shot.

I get my 2nd shot Thursday. If I disappear, you'll know why
6 hours of achy fever flu type feeling within 49 hours will be the worst case. Drink a ton of water before and during. You’ll be fine after that. Thanks for doing your part.
Also, my cousin caught COVID a week after taking the shot. He was in bad shape for about a week. Be sure to stay safe until the recommended time for whichever vaccine you’re taking
I just heard Bill Maher came down with covid even though he was vaccinated. Did that happen during that 2 week period?

And Eric Clapton says:

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'​

The vast majority experience no symptoms. A coworker said he felt body aches for a day. All vaccines have minor side effects. It means it's working.

I will never get a Covid vaccine, I've heard far too many horrible news about it.

But that's moi. ;)

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled “conspiracy theorist” or “anti-vaxxer”.

But the typical response from the left is, “these cases are rare”, “it’s still safe”, “the vaccine still works”.

View attachment 490072
You just love posting fake news don’t you. Here is the video your “articles” are based on. Stop spreading fake shit.

Hey moron, she clearly says she is deaf in one ear. So thanks for validating my point.

And what did she say seconds after that?! Idiot

She said she thought she would get sick the next day.:dunno:

And then...

And then nothing.

Nothing? No there’s plenty more to the video. Like the cut to the next day where she is bouncing around saying she’s fine but just wanted an excuse to lay in bed all day... and then I think she posts a video of her skiing topless but I gotta double check the timeline for that one

She doesn’t walk back her statement about going deaf in one ear. So once again you haven’t proven shit.

Now fuck off.

Haha, the fact that your telling me to fuck off is all I needed to hear. You’re a fool. Next time dig a little deeper before you make yourself look foolish by parroting right wing fake news

The thread is about hearing loss associated with the vaccine. It’s been documented in the U.K. and the US. Chelsea Handler said she experienced hearing loss. Your video of her does not refute that in any way whatsoever. She plainly says she went deaf in one ear. I understand you look completely stupid and are trying to save face, but the more you try the more you fail.

It was her video not mine and it was of her saying she was fine the next day. You conveniently skipped that part and tried to push a distorted incomplete message. Busted. Loser

Her being fine the next day doesn’t refute the fact that the shot caused her to have hearing loss, even if it was temporary.

Further testing needs to be done to see if there is a link with the vaccine and having tinnitus flare up. I have tinnitus and yes it’s affects are usually temporary when it flares up, it does not mean it’s okay or should be dismissed. There is no way I would risk aggravating tinnitus, because it sucks having it even mildly.

But little Bolsheviks like you don’t care about people having a choice, you want it forced and will spread the lie that these vaccines are “safe” for everyone. That’s why you have to attack anyone who dares inform others about scientific findings that show adverse effects from the vaccines.

The facts are Pfizer has stated the vaccine does not prevent infection from COVID. It only reduces the effects of mild symptoms, THATS ALL. But morons like you just parrot what CNN tells you.

Why didn’t you mention in your OP that she was fine the next day and joking around about the whole thing? Why didn’t you mention it after I asked you directly about it? Are you trying to stoke fear in the vaccine so people don’t take it?

6 hours of achy fever flu type feeling within 49 hours will be the worst case. Drink a ton of water before and during. You’ll be fine after that. Thanks for doing your part.
Also, my cousin caught COVID a week after taking the shot. He was in bad shape for about a week. Be sure to stay safe until the recommended time for whichever vaccine you’re taking
I just heard Bill Maher came down with covid even though he was vaccinated. Did that happen during that 2 week period?

And Eric Clapton says:

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'​

The vast majority experience no symptoms. A coworker said he felt body aches for a day. All vaccines have minor side effects. It means it's working.

I will never get a Covid vaccine, I've heard far too many horrible news about it.

But that's moi. ;)
That’s a shame. It’s people like you that will keep this virus active and spreading while the rest of us do our part to protect others and eradicate this horrible bug. Those efforts will only be prolonged because of you and your ILK

So we've got a fake news story about someone experiencing trouble with their hearing after getting the vaccine (not even true) and we've got 3.37 million dead from the virus.

For Republicans, this presents a dilemma: Should I get vaccine or not?
What about medicine for those with the virus instead of this political obsession with a vaccine?
What?

And Eric Clapton says:

But that's moi. ;)
That’s a shame. It’s people like you that will keep this virus active and spreading while the rest of us do our part to protect others and eradicate this horrible bug. Those efforts will only be prolonged because of you and your ILK
I don’t mean to be harsh skye bit I have a sister who is 8.5 months pregnant who almost got infected by my cousins who are big Trumpsters and are refusing to take the shot because of much of the BS I’m hearing on this board. They all just caught COVID last week and we found out the day that their parents were visiting my pregnant sister. Thank God my aunt and uncle were smart enough to get the shot and didn’t catch it as they were with the kids who all tested positive... but shuffle a few variables around and my sister and her baby could have easily been in serious risk of losing their lives. I’d hate for it to hit home for you for you to finally get it, but this thing isn’t a joke.

And Eric Clapton says:

But that's moi. ;)
I trust the Trump vaccine. Never would have happened without him

I'm just going to sit back and watch the birth defect rates in the next 9 to 12 months. If they go up significantly, I am going to wonder how the left is going to spin that.
It seems like there is already a miscarriage effect, but of course they are not publicly linking that yet. There doesn't seem to be anybody worrying about side effects. Used to be big media stories, back when big pharma was a reliable evil target, Ralph Naders everywhere you look, but now everyone is in line - they don't get reported or are minimized by the good little propagandists.
Where did you learn about the miscarriage effect?

In spite of there having been no formal investigation into theses VAERs reports, columnist from great medical journals like USA Today and Politifacts are assuring that there is nothing to worry about.

And Eric Clapton says:

But that's moi. ;)
I don’t mean to be harsh skye bit I have a sister who is 8.5 months pregnant who almost got infected by my cousins who are big Trumpsters and are refusing to take the shot because of much of the BS I’m hearing on this board. They all just caught COVID last week and we found out the day that their parents were visiting my pregnant sister. Thank God my aunt and uncle were smart enough to get the shot and didn’t catch it as they were with the kids who all tested positive... but shuffle a few variables around and my sister and her baby could have easily been in serious risk of losing their lives. I’d hate for it to hit home for you for you to finally get it, but this thing isn’t a joke.
How many of your cousins got it? Sounds like they are at serious risk of losing their lives so interested to hear how many are still alive and how the rest are doing.

And Eric Clapton says:

But that's moi. ;)
How many of your cousins got it? Sounds like they are at serious risk of losing their lives so interested to hear how many are still alive and how the rest are doing.
3 of my cousins caught it. One is a total right wingnut, love the guy to death but he’s an idiot who won’t admit that Covid is any different than the flu. He won’t get tested or admit that he has it but ive spoken to his wife and he is sick. His brother got the shot a week prior to catching it he struggled to swallow for 6 days and didn’t leave his bed room. Spoke to him yesterday and he said he is starting to feel better and can finally move around and eat a bit. My other cause had migraines and body aches for about 4 days... she is starting to feel better as well. Thanks for asking. Doesn’t look like any of them are in a life threatening situation thank god.

several in their friend work group also tested positive

I thinking they're starting to push a longer wait time before a person should get the snd shoot.

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled “conspiracy theorist” or “anti-vaxxer”.

But the typical response from the left is, “these cases are rare”, “it’s still safe”, “the vaccine still works”.

View attachment 490072

Looks like someone's not getting as much attention as she'd like. These people are so stunted.

I got tinnitus from having Covid-19 who can I sue, God?
Getting Covid-19 isn't a choice, taking a vaccine shot is. Take at your own risk is what the United States is asking us to do.
Getting Covid-19 isn't a choice, taking a vaccine shot is. Take at your own risk is what the United States is asking us to do.
Take at your own risk and for the benefit of your fellow countrymen, friends and family

Take at your own risk and for the benefit of your fellow countrymen, friends and family
Sure you can, I’m not saying not to, I am saying like everything in life there are risks and moon glow can’t sue anyone for getting Covid. Not sure why you have an issue with my statement.

Sure you can, I’m not saying not to, I am saying like everything in life there are risks and moon glow can’t sue anyone for getting Covid. Not sure why you have an issue with my statement.
No issue. It just read as incomplete and I was filling in the gap

Do you think there is some responsibly for those who know they have CoVid but still go into public and spread it to others?

Forum List

Back