Cheering On The Democrats

My goodness. Did you watch the video? Did you think that no one else would? I did.

Nowhere is it said the virus is a tool to beat Trump. The video is clearly anti-nationalist and anti-populist, highlighting the weakness of Western "leaders", but that's it. Standard Chinese/Russia-type crap.

You just swallowed what this Trumpster "news" site ("The National Pulse") fed you about a "bombshell" and ran with it.

This was funny when the Trumpism group pathology began. It's not funny any more. It's now dangerous.

My goodness. Did you watch the video? Did you think that no one else would? I did.

Nowhere is it said the virus is a tool to beat Trump. The video is clearly anti-nationalist and anti-populist, highlighting the weakness of Western "leaders", but that's it. Standard Chinese/Russia-type crap.

You just swallowed what this Trumpster "news" site ("The National Pulse") fed you about a "bombshell" and ran with it.

This was funny when the Trumpism group pathology began. It's not funny any more. It's now dangerous.

2+2.

2+2.

5?

If nukes did not exist, there would be war now.

Forum List

Back