Check this out

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
They have changed the meaning of "climate change" now.
I mean, I know the climate cult has changed the name of their AGW crap a few times but to literally change the meaning of terms?
This shit is sad.
cli·mate change
[climate change]

NOUN
  1. a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.

I mean, I know the climate cult has changed the name of their AGW crap a few times but to literally change the meaning of terms?
This shit is sad.
cli·mate change
[climate change]

NOUN
  1. a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.

Climate change advocates also create excess carbon dioxide too. Let's start with them and work our way up.

This shit is sad.
cli·mate change
[climate change]

NOUN
That's nothing

Next year they add to that sentence...............caused by Orange man.

But the Left controls the vocabulary as they create a new pronoun everyday and change what the terms woman and recession mean.

The sky is the limit.

Care to discuss the OP, or did you just come here to be a whiny faggot?

Do we all get to vote on that?
I'll cast mine for the Ribster having little to offer outside of whiney faggotry.

You do have to admire the dedication and thoroughness of the folks making the changes, as repulsive as they me be.
They will do whatever it takes to infect anything they can get their hands on, to push their policies ...
Including altering the very definition of something to support their agenda.

That's why I almost throw-up a little when I have to explain why I have more respect for House Speaker Pelosi
than Senator Graham (and others) ... Because at the least, she is committed and can get shit done.
I hate her politics, her tactics and everything about her ... But damn, her opponents are worthless.

Last edited:
This shit is sad.
cli·mate change
[climate change]

NOUN

OrewllLulz.jpg

This shit is sad.
cli·mate change
[climate change]

NOUN

What was the previous definition?

What was the previous definition?

The defintion from National Geographic is ...
"Climate change is the long-term alteration of temperature and typical weather patterns in a place."

Edit:
The definition from Live Science is ...
"Climate change is any long-term alteration in average weather patterns, either globally or regionally."

The definition from UC Davis is ...
"Climate change refers to significant changes in global temperature, precipitation, wind patterns
and other measures of climate that occur over several decades or longer."

And ... The definition from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences is ...
"Climate change is the result of the buildup of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere,
primarily from the burning of fossil fuels for energy and other human activities."

Last edited:

The one from National Geographic is ...
"Climate change is the long-term alteration of temperature and typical weather patterns in a place."

That doesn't say what the altered definition was.

It's not unusual for two different sources to vary in their definition.

You quoted a definition in your OP. What was the source of that definition, and what did it say prior to being changed?

You quoted a definition in your OP. What was the source of that definition, and what did it say prior to being changed?
Its my OP.
The source was Oxford. IDK what is was before, but you know it wasnt that.

The National Geographic definition also says "The cause of current climate change is largely human activity, like burning fossil fuels, like natural gas, oil, and coal" in the same article.

Climate Change | National Geographic Society

Its my OP.
The source was Oxford. IDK what is was before, but you know it wasnt that.

Actually, no, I don't.

You said it was changed, yet you're unable to show how or when it was changed.

Why do you believe that anyone would be led to conclude that the definition had actually been changed if you can't provide the definition which had been altered?

This shit is sad.
cli·mate change
[climate change]

NOUN

A typical tactic of the left.

When they cannot win the argument through science or any other means, they change definitions of words to validate their poor logic.

Actually, no, I don't.

You said it was changed, yet you're unable to show how or when it was changed.

Why do you believe that anyone would be led to conclude that the definition had actually been changed if you can't provide the definition which had been altered?
Because every other definition is similar to the one blacksand posted. :rolleyes:
Dont be a dipshit. You never go full dipshit!

I added variations from multiple sources in an Edit to that post.
Note the difference when it comes the approach in regard to the Government funded National Institute.

Neither here nor there.

Thus far, we've not seen the original, unchanged definition...

1975, from what I could find. The terms "climate change" and "global warming" were interchangeable.

"It was during the 1970s that the term “global warming” was coined. Specifically, the term has its roots in the year 1975, when Columbia University Professor Wally Broecker published a paper called "Climate Change: Are We on the Brink of a Pronounced Global Warming" in Science magazine. That is correct, he did actually use the words “climate change” all the way back in 1975. The term “climate change” was not a later invention by those seeking to broaden the definition of the effects of global warming."

The History of Global Warming and Origin of the Term Climate Change

Forum List

Back