Check out this woman on a flight getting kicked off.

Stoopid fuken noobs....
I bet you wear your mask while driving in your own car with no passengers.

Seriously? Who's stupid here? Which airline is that? When did it take place? Which airport?

Maybe start thinking and asking some questions before you call out people for bein' 'stoopid fuken noobs' lol

You must not watch the news...this happened a while back and there was more info at that time.

I watch the news, not the "news". There's a difference.

Again, which airport? When did this happen? Which airline? Which flight? Shouldn't be too hard to find if it's legit.

I suspect it's Onion Airways Flight 321-LOL

The left truly are a pathetic stinking bunch of morons.

Did anyone catch the wrinkle in the video? The Karen says she is fully vaccinated, then goes on to say her life would still be in danger anyway sitting next to a man who doesn't have his vaccine card!

Says a whole lot about the efficacy of the vaccine! :71:

Did anyone catch the wrinkle in the video? The Karen says she is fully vaccinated, then goes on to say her life would still be in danger anyway sitting next to a man who doesn't have his vaccine card!

Says a whole lot about the efficacy of the vaccine! :71:

It's an acting job. That "flight" never happened except in a staged tiktok video.

My right wing friends, all I gotta say is, congrats on getting trolled by Chinese technology lol.

It's an acting job. That "flight" never happened except in a staged tiktok video.

My right wing friends, all I gotta say is, congrats on getting trolled by Chinese technology lol.
Let us all get this straight. People got together, all actors, somehow got a plane to use to show a minute long tiktok?

Or

An actual captain staged this incident to make all of the passengers extremely uncomfortable during this argument for a tiktok?

Or

Are you suggesting the left don't act like this? Cause we just had a stupid idiotic professor from Cal Berkeley (of course) arguing that men could give birth in front of congress.

Which is it? Explain the logistics of what YOOUU see with this staged event. Tell us how this happened and how it makes sense to you.

Please explain the logistical reality. Cause if its professional actors doing it then explain how they get paid.

If it's the captain and flight attendants (stewardesses) that parcipated in the charade for a tiktok, do you think they still have their jobs?

I think you are a typical know It all left wing virtue signaling moron who doesn't even know what logistics means.

Forum List

Back