Check out this woman on a flight getting kicked off.

LOL Are you fucking serious?! I had no idea that this had already been fact-checked, and yet here you are, basically giving me proof that I'm right.

I rest my case. It was never that hard to prove to begin with. Some people are just suckers. Kinda like the suckers who violated federal laws by rioting in the Capitol and believed Trump would pardon them. LOLOLOLOLOL

Suckaz!!!!
Ah ah ah, not so fast. :nono:

The fact-checkers have no real proof.

Find real proof of what the fact-checker (in this instance "Snopes") claims.

If they have no proof, their claims are bogus.

Every link to their proof is dead or never had any proof to begin with. Haw Haw H4r H4r!

:auiqs.jpg:

And your dumbass trusts these motherfuckers to check your facts for you?
iu

I think you may have been cheated on yur edumacation, brah.

In the end, my point is: Do your own fact-checking. You don't have to rely on anyone else. Using fact-checkers is intellectually lazy and often erroneous.
Seriously; Do your own research.

In the end; Snopes claims the video was faked, yet provides no real proof of that being the case.

Last edited:
Ah ah ah, not so fast. :nono:

The fact-checkers have no real proof.

Find real proof of what the fact-checker (in this instance "Snopes") claims.

If they have no proof, their claims are bogus.

Every link to their proof is dead or never had any proof to begin with. Haw Haw H4r H4r!

:auiqs.jpg:

And your dumbass trusts these motherfuckers to check your facts for you?
iu

I think you may have been cheated on yur edumacation, brah.

In the end, my point is: Do your own fact-checking. You don't have to rely on anyone else. Using fact-checkers is intellectually lazy and often erroneous.
Seriously; Do your own research.

In the end; Snopes claims the video was faked, yet provides no real proof of that being the case.

Which poster linked to a fact checker?

HINT: It wasn't me.

The irony here is that another poster linked to a fact checker...and the fucking link actually supported what I was saying.

If you don't like fact checkers...then don't link them in your responses to my posts, lolololololololololololol

Which poster linked to a fact checker?

HINT: It wasn't me.

The irony here is that another poster linked to a fact checker...and the fucking link actually supported what I was saying.

If you don't like fact checkers...then don't link them in your responses to my posts, lolololololololololololol
Ah, I see you're the kiddie pool type that needs water wings. We're done here.

I proved the "fact-checker" has no proof; Boy.

Ah, I see you're the kiddie pool type that needs water wings. We're done here.

I proved the "fact-checker" has no proof; Boy.

Dude I didn't even link the fucking fact checker. That was an inside job, lol.

I keep asking for the slightest of details - actual real-world details - from conservatards and they can't provide any.

I rest my case.

OP' video is FAKE!

More importantly, there's zero proof that the video in the OP is authentic. And you know it.
Less proof it's fake, bitch.

Follow me here:

The video exists.

Snopes claims it's fake, yet zero of the source links they use as proof support their position.

Ergo, Snopes cannot support their position. They're simply making unsupported claims.

Matter of fact I'll bookmark that one for the next time some intellectually lazy person uses Snopes to support anything.

Title of bookmark: Snopes is shit.

Last edited:
Less proof it's fake, bitch.

Prove it's real.

Come on.

Flight number?

Airline?

People?

LOL! You can't produce shit and besides, the "fact check" site that you - not me - provided basically said it was a fake, lol.

Dude. Seriously. THINK! It helps

Let me get this straight: you want me to prove a fake video.
Hey ASSHOLE, YOU said it was a fake video. Can you give any reason for believing that? You hear something on the wire? Know the name of the principle woman actor? Have a cousin who saw someone set up an entire set with the interior of an airline complete on a stage with seats and a cast of maybe a dozen "passengers" all just to make a 5 minute Tik Tok video? Only an idiot like you would declare it fake as a matter of fact then act amazed and surprised that anyone wants to know how YOU know that!

If the video is authentic, it should have flight numbers, airlines, and other things that would authenticate the video.
Since Covid, I've seen at least a dozen videos taken of passengers being harassed, babies and old women thrown off jets for not wearing a mask. Not one of them ever came with "authentication." Can you supply the flight numbers or airlines for any of them? Maybe they were all fake, too?

prove to me the video is authentic.
Prove to us any video is authentic. You said this one is fake. You made the claim and obviously you are just FULL OF SHIT.

Since I've put this challenge out there like 5 fucking times now and nobody has answered it
Start with answering your own challenge by backing up the claims YOU made first before issuing fake challenges you know no one can satisfy because the condition is ridiculous--- I've not seen one video that came with all the crap you demand, meantime, you jokingly make claims not able to even back up your own words! Too funny. Now you try to BS your way out of your own dilemma. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey ASSHOLE, YOU said it was a fake video. Can you give any reason for believing that? You hear something on the wire? Know the name of the principle woman actor? Have a cousin who saw someone set up an entire set with the interior of an airline complete on a stage with seats and a cast of maybe a dozen "passengers" all just to make a 5 minute Tik Tok video? Only an idiot like you would declare it fake as a matter of fact then act amazed and surprised that anyone wants to know how YOU know that!

Since Covid, I've seen at least a dozen videos taken of passengers being harassed, babies and old women thrown off jets for not wearing a mask. Not one of them ever came with "authentication." Can you supply the flight numbers or airlines for any of them? Maybe they were all fake, too?

Prove to us any video is authentic. You said this one is fake. You made the claim and obviously you are just FULL OF SHIT.

Start with answering your own challenge by backing up the claims YOU made first before issuing fake challenges you know no one can satisfy because the condition is ridiculous--- I've not seen one video that came with all the crap you demand, meantime, you jokingly make claims not able to even back up your own words! Too funny. Now you try to BS your way out of your own dilemma. :auiqs.jpg:

1. It's not just me who says the video is fake - Snopes also says it's fake.

2. For the record, I wasn't the one who quoted Snopes - you all did, lol

3. Again, how fucking hard can it be to get any kind of corroborating information to support the video? You do understand the word corroborate, right?

1. It's not just me who says the video is fake - Snopes also says it's fake.
Not that Snopes is all that reliable or trustworthy, but where is the link to Snopes claiming that, Ace?

2. For the record, I wasn't the one who quoted Snopes - you all did, lol
You didn't catch me quoting Snopes.

3. Again, how fucking hard can it be to get any kind of corroborating information to support the video? Y
You tell us. Produce the corroborating info on all the other airline videos of people pulling stunts on planes.

The left truly are a pathetic stinking bunch of morons.
Tell us about it if you are able and give us your opinion. I'm tired of being coerced to log on to strange sites in hit and run posts.

Like I said, bruh, gimme some details. Shouldn't be that hard to find - if it happened.

There was no "captain" because there was no flight. There's tiktok, a Chinese technology that is apparently pretty good at trolling and triggering MAGA world.

I don't care what UC Berkeley professors say or do - we all know UC Berkeley's a bit 'out there'. Don't change the topic. Focus, grasshopper.

Dude, all I'm asking for is details. This flight supposedly actually happened. I wanna see some receipts.
Karens' Lying Eyes

Give me some details on your post. I need a video of you actually typing it; what brand of computer you used and how much electricity; and how many fractions of a second it took you to key each stroke, letter by letter.

Otherwise, I can't tell whether you are a robot programmed to enter what your script tells you to. In fact, without details I can't be sure if I should identify myself as a reader of your post. Maybe I imagined it all, so I need someone to verify that I actually read it and not just having some anti-Woke illusion that I did.

Last edited:
Another leftist noob off to the ignore list....
Dittoing Down to the Last Detail

He identifies as Alex Jones. Can you prove he isn't? What details do you have to prove he's a Leftist n00bi with an extreme Karen Complex? Tell us the name of his psychiatrist, how much he paid to be psycho-analyzed, and the date and hour when the analysis took place.

Right? The kind of "man" that we sometimes wonder if still exists. Can almost guarantee he started his pilot career in the military.
The Real Reason the Train in Atlas Shrugged Crashed

Otherwise, he bought his job. Passengers put their lives in the hands of some mediocrity who could afford flight school and living expenses during it, not in the hands of someone with the best natural skills. That would be a former military pilot, who didn't pay his trainers to give him passing evaluations.

Last edited:
Dittoing Down to the Last Detail

He identifies as Alex Jones. Can you prove he isn't? What details do you have to prove he's a Leftist n00bi with an extreme Karen Complex? Tell us the name of his psychiatrist, how much he paid to be psycho-analyzed, and the date and hour when the analysis took place.

It's all in your mind.

Forum List

Back