Check out this woman on a flight getting kicked off.

Let us all get this straight. People got together, all actors, somehow got a plane to use to show a minute long tiktok?

Like I said, bruh, gimme some details. Shouldn't be that hard to find - if it happened.

Or

An actual captain staged this incident to make all of the passengers extremely uncomfortable during this argument for a tiktok?

There was no "captain" because there was no flight. There's tiktok, a Chinese technology that is apparently pretty good at trolling and triggering MAGA world.

Are you suggesting the left don't act like this? Cause we just had a stupid idiotic professor from Cal Berkeley (of course) arguing that men could give birth in front of congress.

I don't care what UC Berkeley professors say or do - we all know UC Berkeley's a bit 'out there'. Don't change the topic. Focus, grasshopper.

Which is it? Explain the logistics of what YOOUU see with this staged event. Tell us how this happened and how it makes sense to you.

Please explain the logistical reality. Cause if its professional actors doing it then explain how they get paid.

If it's the captain and flight attendants (stewardesses) that parcipated in the charade for a tiktok, do you think they still have their jobs?

I think you are a typical know It all left wing virtue signaling moron who doesn't even know what logistics means.

Dude, all I'm asking for is details. This flight supposedly actually happened. I wanna see some receipts.

Like I said, bruh, gimme some details. Shouldn't be that hard to find - if it happened.

There was no "captain" because there was no flight. There's tiktok, a Chinese technology that is apparently pretty good at trolling and triggering MAGA world.

I don't care what UC Berkeley professors say or do - we all know UC Berkeley's a bit 'out there'. Don't change the topic. Focus, grasshopper.

Dude, all I'm asking for is details. This flight supposedly actually happened. I wanna see some receipts.
Shut up you pathetic leftist loser.

Prove it.

Let me get this straight: you want me to prove a fake video. How?

If the video is authentic, it should have flight numbers, airlines, and other things that would authenticate the video.

No, prove to me the video is authentic. Since I've put this challenge out there like 5 fucking times now and nobody has answered it, I think it's safe to say that I was right and this video is a 'crisis actor' job

If the video is authentic, it should have flight numbers, airlines, and other things that would authenticate the video.

No, prove to me the video is authentic. Since I've put this challenge out there like 5 fucking times now and nobody has answered it, I think it's safe to say that I was right and this video is a 'crisis actor' job

You made the claim back it up.

You made the claim back it up.

Again, what airline? What flight number? Anything that would substantiate the video's authenticity.

I don't have to prove shit. I wasn't the one who got hoodwinked into posting a Chinese social media scam.

I haven't been on a plane in over 30 years now. Thank you for letting me know what I have not been missing out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I haven't flown since the good days before 9/11.

My memories of flying are pretty good! :D

Surf & Turf, beautiful professional women; Yeah!

Then answer my friggin questions....TROLL!

Oh wait, you can't because the video is effing fake.

If you want to know so bad, do some research, bitch. Or do you lack the skills to do so?

I'll give you a head start, baby boy.

4 words

Karen kicked flight mask

Last edited:
That's right - when you can't debate, throw in the fucking towel. lololololololololololololol
I tell you what, any real proof of that this was faked is nonexistent.

Whatcha think about that?

Run down the source links. Every single one goes nowhere.

Snopes is claiming things without any actual proof. None. Anywhere.

Find one out of all the listed sources that actually prove what Snopes claims and we can talk.

Sources:
“Building on a Billion Views | Prize-Winning JPC Film.” D&CFilm, 10 Feb. 2021, Building on a billion views | prize-winning JPC Film - D&CFilm.
Carter, Simone. “Help Us, Amadeus: People Keep Going Wild on Airplanes, and the Feds Want It to Stop.” Dallas Observer, Help Us, Amadeus: People Keep Going Wild on Airplanes, and the Feds Want It to Stop. Accessed 10 Nov. 2021.
Dickson, E. J. “A Bogus Anti-Vaccine Video of a ‘Karen’ on a Plane Is Going Viral on TikTok.” Rolling Stone, 8 Nov. 2021, A Bogus Anti-Vaccine Video of a 'Karen' on a Plane Is Going Viral on TikTok.
FAA Fines Against Unruly Passengers Reach $1M | Federal Aviation Administration. https://www.faa.gov/newsroom/faa-fines-against-unruly-passengers-reach-1m. Accessed 10 Nov. 2021.
“Fact Check-Video of Unmasked Plane Passenger Complaining about Unvaccinated Passenger Is Fictional.” Reuters, 10 Nov. 2021. www.reuters.com, Fact Check-Video of unmasked plane passenger complaining about unvaccinated passenger is fictional.

I tell you what, any real proof of that this was faked is nonexistent.

Whatcha think about that?

Run down the source links. Every single one goes nowhere.

Snopes is claiming things without any actual proof. None. Anywhere.

Find one out of all the listed sources that actually prove what Snopes claims and we can talk.

LOL Are you fucking serious?! I had no idea that this had already been fact-checked, and yet here you are, basically giving me proof that I'm right.

I rest my case. It was never that hard to prove to begin with. Some people are just suckers. Kinda like the suckers who violated federal laws by rioting in the Capitol and believed Trump would pardon them. LOLOLOLOLOL

Suckaz!!!!

Forum List

Back