Did you get a PPP loan? A 4564 Form Is In Your Future

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
These type of letters are hitting businesses now. Imagine a team of 80,000 additional IRS agents with a stack of Form 4564’s ready to love you tenderly.....have fun with your audit.

:oops8:

Government Shekels = Government Shackles

lerlm7ivs3h91.jpg

What, you think fintech lenders and scam artists should be able to scam the taxpayer with no recourse? If we're gonna make the poorest of the poor take a pee test to make sure they get that grocery check I think we can do a little due diligence when it comes to rooting out scammers livin large on the taxpayer dime.

What, you think fintech lenders and scam artists should be able to scam the taxpayer with no recourse? If we're gonna make the poorest of the poor take a pee test to make sure they get that grocery check I think we can do a little due diligence when it comes to rooting out scammers livin large on the taxpayer dime.
All for that if the new brownshirts actually do it.

No loan for me, but I did see a website once where you could look up businesses and individuals who got one, in my neighborhood.

Someone's gonna get stuck with a tax bill.

And maybe a prison sentence to boot. Gubmint don't take kindly to stolen taxpayer money.

The "poorest of the poor" are the ones most audited now.

Humphreys County, Mississippi where more than a third of its mostly African American residents are below the poverty line.

These type of letters are hitting businesses now. Imagine a team of 80,000 additional IRS agents with a stack of Form 4564’s ready to love you tenderly.....have fun with your audit.

:oops8:

Government Shekels = Government Shackles

lerlm7ivs3h91.jpg

A scam or a fake I think. Form 4564 relates to bonds https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/sample_babs_idr.pdf

Plus why would a form created in 2006 be used for this?

Plus why would the IRS leave the Drive off the road name and state off the address to mail it to?

"Armed" IRS agents. Why would the government feel the need to arm a bunch of accountants with high tech government issued weapons? Beats me.

The "poorest of the poor" are the ones most audited now.

Humphreys County, Mississippi where more than a third of its mostly African American residents are below the poverty line.
PPP loans were meant to keep the poorest of the poor employed. Business as usual would be to allow fraudsters to keep getting away with it. I'm sure they will anyways.

Because you have people like the Sovereign Citizen movement who think they have a right to shoot federal agents..
There you go. What ever the so called "sovereign citizens movement" is or isn't, the left wing crazies would authorize an army of accountants to use deadly force on behalf of internal revenue. WTF?

Forum List

Back