Charlie Kirk Says Michelle Obama Among Black Women Who 'Steal A White Person's Slot'

Joy Reid admitted she got into Harvard because she was black, Sheila Jackson-Lee is a dumb race-baiter, Kentanti Jackson got the SCOTUS slot because she checked __ black and __female, and Michelle Obama, another anti-white racist, would not have gotten into Princeton if she were white.
Where did you go to law school?

They admitted AA gave them the opportunity to get into Harvard, Yale and anywhere else, because without it they would have been denied access to those schools and after they were given the opportunity they strived on their OWN merits to achieve the success that they have. How did Barrett get into the SCOTUS? She checked the box that said white and female. Actually she would have easily got into Princeton if she was white, what part of that don't you understand? Now your boy Good Ole Charlie couldn't even finish at Community College, who did he steal an opportunity from?
Are you saying that after admission under AA, all AA suddenly stops? Where is your evidence of that?

You could show it with statistics. For example, if lower qualified blacks admitted to Ivy League schools rarely graduated - being lower qualified and thus unable to keep up with the rigor - that would be evidence that they no longer were led by the hand after being led by the hand to get in the school in the first place.

Got anything like that?

Are you saying that after admission under AA, all AA suddenly stops? Where is your evidence of that?

You could show it with statistics. For example, if lower qualified blacks admitted to Ivy League schools rarely graduated - being lower qualified and thus unable to keep up with the rigor - that would be evidence that they no longer were led by the hand after being led by the hand to get in the school in the first place.

Got anything like that?
Show those same statistics for lower qualified white students who get in from white privilege.

Show those same statistics for lower qualified white students who get in from white privilege.
Why?

I'm not claiming that lower qualified white students don't get in from their parents' white privilege hard work privilege. Look at the Democrats who were caught cheating to get their kids into Ivy League schools. None of them started out rich. They became rich through hard work. Say what you want about show folk, they work hard and most of them never make it past waiting tables. Those that do help their kids. That's a privilege for the kids, but it ain't just for white honky crackers.

You are claiming that lower qualified black students get in, but get no further help after that. Show the evidence.

Where did you go to law school?
Like it or not for us all to live a better live we need people who are great at being movers and shakers. At the government level it is not as impressive as the private sided.

Why?

I'm not claiming that lower qualified white students don't get in from their parents' white privilege hard work privilege. Look at the Democrats who were caught cheating to get their kids into Ivy League schools. None of them started out rich. They became rich through hard work. Say what you want about show folk, they work hard and most of them never make it past waiting tables. Those that do help their kids. That's a privilege for the kids, but it ain't just for white honky crackers.

You are claiming that lower qualified black students get in, but get no further help after that. Show the evidence.
As long as we have legacy systems of admissions, the racism of previous generations perpetuates itself even after that racism is gone.

Legacy isn’t a racist program. It’s strictly economics.

And the point is that when you have lower standards for black applicants than whites, and thus admit a lower-qualified black over a better-qualified white, the more deserving white was robbed of the opportunity.
So the white needs to up their skills and create their opportunity. And I'm a white guy.

Why?

The black admits who got in via Affirmative Action get tutors and hand-holding all the way through. Liberals know how critical it is for these lesser-qualified kids who got in due to their skin color to graduate with their class, or else it would prove that that AA lets in kids who can’t keep up with the program.

So the white needs to up their skills and create their opportunity. And I'm a white guy.
Why shouldn’t the black guy up their skills and create their opportunity? Why do whites have to do what it takes to EARN the opportunity, and blacks GIVEN the opportunity?

As long as we have legacy systems of admissions, the racism of previous generations perpetuates itself even after that racism is gone.
But now that blacks have been admitted - for the past two generations! - based on their race, there are generations behind them who now get in via legacies because their parents and grandparents only got in because they were black.

Where does that leave the poor but very bright white kid?

But now that blacks have been admitted - for the past two generations! - based on their race, there are generations behind them who now get in via legacies because their parents and grandparents only got in because they were black.

Where does that leave the poor but very bright white kid?
So is it your assertion that the legacy admissions are not biased towards white kids?

Legacy admissions do not discriminate by race.
I didn't ask if they discriminate by race, I asked if they are biased towards race.

Guess what? They are.

The poor white kid is far more likely to lose their slot to an underachieving rich white kid than a poor black kid.

But the blame is laid squarely on the black kids, because, you know, reasons that I'm sure have nothing to do with racism.

I didn't ask if they discriminate by race, I asked if they are biased towards race.

Guess what? They are.

The poor white kid is far more likely to lose their slot to an underachieving rich white kid than a poor black kid.

But the blame is laid squarely on the black kids, because, you know, reasons that I'm sure have nothing to do with racism.
That’s too bad, but there’s nothing that can be done with institutions that are biased toward people who can donate to them. As long as they don’t discriminate by race, there’s nothing illegal.

The one who suffered the most - before the SCOTUS decision to outlaw racism at the college admissions office - was the poor white kid:

Before then, this is who got advantages in admissions

1) Legacy admits, mostly white but also some blacks

2) Blacks who weren’t legacy

The only one who didn’t enjoy favoritism was the bright, motivated poor white.

That’s too bad, but there’s nothing that can be done with institutions that are biased toward people who can donate to them. As long as they don’t discriminate by race, there’s nothing illegal.

The one who suffered the most - before the SCOTUS decision to outlaw racism at the college admissions office - was the poor white kid:

Before then, this is who got advantages in admissions

1) Legacy admits, mostly white but also some blacks

2) Blacks who weren’t legacy

The only one who didn’t enjoy favoritism was the bright, motivated poor white.
Great. Now the ones who don’t enjoy favoritism are the poor black kids and the poor white kids.

You solved the problem by making it worse for black kids!

Because it had nothing to do with helping white kids and everything to do with harming black kids.

Charlie Kirk marked the end of affirmative action by ranting against various Black women in power.
“Three weeks ago, if we would’ve said that Joy Reid, and Michelle Obama, and Sheila Jackson Lee, and Ketanji Brown Jackson were affirmative action picks, we would’ve been called the racist,” Kirk said Thursday on his talk show.
“But now they’re coming out and they’re saying it for us,” the far-right commentator continued. “They’re coming out and they’re saying, ‘I’m only here because of affirmative action.’ Yeah, we know. You do not have the brain processing power to otherwise be taken really seriously.”
He added: “You had to go steal a white person’s slot to go be taken somewhat seriously.”

Kirk’s racist tirade was followed by footage of Jackson Lee stating that although the Texas Democrat was “a clear recipient of affirmative action, and particularly in higher education,” she graduated on her own merits. The point appeared lost on Kirk.

“It’s very obvious to us that you were not smart enough to be able to get in on your own,” he said.

Now you folks wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Now this clown is a perfect example of white man who feels privileged.

Dude dropped out of Community College and has the nerve to attack black woman who run circles around his dumb ass.
Kirk wanted to be a lawyer and first lady.

If conservatives really wanted a merit system, they'd be against legacy systems, sports scholarships, and anything that doesn't have to do with strict academics. But that's not what is ever going to happen.

There are countries where kids entire lives depend on their performance on a single test taken in high school and that to me is incredibly dystopian.

I wouldn't ever want admissions to schools to be based on a test score and a ranking. People and their academic potential are so much more than that. Tests suck.

Forum List

Back