Michelle Obama says 'white America' acts like black women don't exist

.....like I said--blacks will never be happy-etc....they are worth MILLIONS$$$$$--and she's complaining

..just when I thought I've heard the most dumbass RACIST shit from blacks, they come up with some more

Despite being coddled all her life, lionized, advanced and praised to the skies notwithstanding her average looks and below-average mind!
Her story makes me proud of my nation. Her best example of experiencing racism in the US was... someone cutting in line (i hate that too Michelle!). This is a wonderful land indeed.

You see you put someone undeserving on a pedestal and 100% of the time they’ll be ungrateful.

I've heard so many blacks complain that when they go in a store, the security guard pays attention to them and when they walk the street, whites are afraid of them.

Michelle complains because she is ignored.

Apparently, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Actually 13% of the population is getting more attention now as well as their asses kissed, more than the rest of the country combined!!!!!!!!!

Democrats are extremely racist.

Democrats are so racist that they literally believe certain races can't be racist because of their race... which is hella dumb and racist.

This is how they justify the blatant racist things Democrats do.

Despite being coddled all her life, lionized, advanced and praised to the skies notwithstanding her average looks and below-average mind!

Really? Sometimes you can’t even tell the difference between black females from black males.

Her story actually sounds like bullshit. In both accounts she says people dont look her in the eye. basically because she is black. What a load of crap. I'm not going to pet someones dog at the canal without first saying "hey hows it going?". Nobody does that.
I think shes just trying to remain relevant to the current events.Adding to the All white people are racist mantra, is just too easy. Her accounts cant be fact checked or verified.

Her story makes me proud of my nation. Her best example of experiencing racism in the US was... someone cutting in line (i hate that too Michelle!). This is a wonderful land indeed.
and all that $$$$$$ that they have !!! .......that's a lot of racism

What the hell does she even mean? The white leftists pretended she was so much more important than she ever was.

She understands she wasn't president, doesnt she?

She is an asshole who makes up shit to fill her next book, maybe she and her lackey husband will move to Cuba,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back