mass shooter caught in cleveland

These days you ain't cool if you're over 10 and you don't carry.

9 people injured. what is up with these folks dang. another shooter gone crazy.
Blacks looking for decades reparations.

I'm sure had the shooter properly registered his gun this never would have happened.

191013171027-hunter-biden-file-restricted-2016-super-tease.jpg

9 people injured. what is up with these folks dang. another shooter gone crazy.
I hope he goes to the pin for a while to consider it, while losing his right to ever carry or possibly even own, again.

Did I ever mention, my disagreement with convicted criminals getting their voting rights back. Violent asshole, should give that up, permanently when the door slams close.
I am surprised restoring them as if they were righteous has been done in Red States, as it is a good way to clear the voter rolls of people that have proven not to support law and order, or exercise good judgement. In the past, it was not automatic and should not have changed.

I hope he goes to the pin for a while to consider it, while losing his right to ever carry or possibly even own, again.

Did I ever mention, my disagreement with convicted criminals getting their voting rights back. Violent asshole, should give that up, permanently when the door slams close.
I am surprised restoring them as if they were righteous has been done in Red States, as it is a good way to clear the voter rolls of people that have proven not to support law and order, or exercise good judgement. In the past, it was not automatic and should not have changed.
An Eagle was soaring through the air when suddenly it heard the whizz of an Arrow, and felt itself wounded to death. Slowly it fluttered down to the earth, with its life-blood pouring out of it. Looking down upon the Arrow with which it had been pierced, it found that the shaft of the Arrow had been feathered with one of its own plumes. “Alas!” it cried, as it died, “We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction.”

An Eagle was soaring through the air when suddenly it heard the whizz of an Arrow, and felt itself wounded to death. Slowly it fluttered down to the earth, with its life-blood pouring out of it. Looking down upon the Arrow with which it had been pierced, it found that the shaft of the Arrow had been feathered with one of its own plumes. “Alas!” it cried, as it died, “We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction.”
Many in fact do, and I do not feel sorry for the malevolent, that choose poorly.

Used to be this kind of shit was reserved for white males.

Now alphabet people and blacks are looking to outpace them in the next few years.

If we had any semblance of morals, values and standards he would be executed before the weekend is over.

Forum List

Back